Sharnie6
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I recently got my A-level results and not happy with them in the slightest (CDD), I'm still looking at being a teacher. Do a Levels matter as much or do they focus more on the degree and ambition to teach the subject?
liverpool786110
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Are u heading to uni?
Sharnie6
Rep:
?
(Original post by liverpool786110)
Are u heading to uni?
Yes I got into Aberystwyth, just wondering if my aspiration has been slashed because of the grades
troubadour.
Badges: 18
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Sharnie6)
Yes I got into Aberystwyth, just wondering if my aspiration has been slashed because of the grades
Shouldn't be as long as you do fine in your degree and get your PGCE (or whatever the teaching qualification is called). On your CV you can just put 'A-levels/passes in [subject names]' as opposed to your actual grades.
Sharnie6
Rep:
?
(Original post by Hydeman)
Shouldn't be as long as you do fine in your degree and get your PGCE (or whatever the teaching qualification is called). On your CV you can just put 'A-levels/passes in [subject names]' as opposed to your actual grades.
Ok that's great thank you
S27
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
My A-levels were average. I turned it around to a good degree and now im about to start my PGCE You can do it
liverpool786110
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I got BCC and got into a masters degree. All hope cannot be lost due to poor grades.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (31)
25%
No (93)
75%

Watched Threads