The Student Room Group

Shall I do fast track A levels or shall I go slow?

Ok, so I'm currently 19 and planning to start doing my A levels starting September 2016 (I'll be 20 when I start), I have found this site that offers A levels fast track (NEC).

I want to do three science A levels or maths because I want to study medicine at university, is this doable?, what would be the best thing to do?.
Reply 1
With certain A levels, it's not possible to fast track because what you learn at A2 is built on from AS. Plus your choosing subjects which require a lot of time and effort so i think it's better to do it over the 2 years
Original post by GingerTea
Ok, so I'm currently 19 and planning to start doing my A levels starting September 2016 (I'll be 20 when I start), I have found this site that offers A levels fast track (NEC).

I want to do three science A levels or maths because I want to study medicine at university, is this doable?, what would be the best thing to do?.

Hi - it is possible to take A Levels in a year, but you would need to make sure you had the free time to work through the course materials. We generally recommend between 250-300 hours per A Level, plus you would have assignments to send in to your tutor on top of that - there's no set start date for any of our courses, so you can enrol whenever you're ready, but no later than September if you want to sit them in a year. If you'd like any more information about our A Levels, do get in touch!

-Gemma

Quick Reply

Latest