Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    If they were to make a movie about UKL, what actors and actresses would they get to play all the different parts...and who would star in it, 'nd stuff?

( .....Gwenyth Paltrow as Shilling *tehehehe*)

ReputationRep:
    What would the plotline be though?
    And the genre?
    If it was a comedy, for example, some members wouldn't suit that storyline, where if it was a love story or something, again, it would be totally different.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shilling)
    If they were to make a movie about UKL, what actors and actresses would they get to play all the different parts...and who would star in it, 'nd stuff?

hmmmmm, who would be playing me?

ReputationRep:

i think a soap would be better... that way we can all bumble along doing not very much forever.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    i think a soap would be better... that way we can all bumble along doing not very much forever.

lou xxx
    Maybe a sticom, because you can't take most members on here seriously.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)

lou xxx
    Hmmm UKLenders, sounds good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    Hmmm UKLenders, sounds good
    Sounds like one of those money lending companies.

ReputationRep:
    Well I'd apparently have the guy who plays Ian Beale playing me. I still refute the resemblance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    Sounds like one of those money lending companies.
    ok then, how about UKL street

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't mind being played by patrick stuart actually.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    ok then, how about UKL street
    Hmm.... that sounds a bit better.

ReputationRep:
    Actually, can I have Stephen Fry or Eddie Izzard please? They don't bear any resemblance to me, I just like them

ReputationRep:
    i want to be played by suranne jones- the one who plays karen in corrie- i reckon i need someone who can give a few slaps.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    Well..yeah, it would have to have lots of different storylines and stuff, 'cause there're so many different people on here, some living as far away as Australia and so on, and it would probably have to be some sort of comedy, because you couldn't make a *serious* film about UKL....soooo...I think it would be a kind of "Love Actually" meets "You've Got Mail"....type thing (?)

Okay....so start casting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpollodiablouk)
    Actually, can I have Stephen Fry or Eddie Izzard please? They don't bear any resemblance to me, I just like them
    stephan fry definitely, you would then have that interlectual aura about you.

ReputationRep:
    Actually, I'd be someone who's always around, but never seems to do anything interesting.

ReputationRep:
    Well..yeah, it would have to have lots of different storylines and stuff, 'cause there're so many different people on here, some living as far away as Australia and so on, and it would probably have to be some sort of comedy, because you couldn't make a *serious* film about UKL....soooo...I think it would be a kind of "Love Actually" meets "You've Got Mail"....type thing (?)

Okay....so start casting
    how about friends meets night of the living dead?

ReputationRep:
    Well I'd apparently have the guy who plays Ian Beale playing me. I still refute the resemblance.
    or brian harvey

ReputationRep:
    brad pitt for me :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Actually, I'd be someone who's always around, but never seems to do anything interesting.
    I'm casting Alan Davies as you... *grin*

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.