Turn on thread page Beta

UKL the movie watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    so, Any voulenteers to be a general, we need 40

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    I'm not talking about shoes, I'm talking about me being the fair damsel
    well, ummm i think you're tough enough to be one of the generals. how girly you want to make that is up to you

you could be like Penelope in wacky races, and have a girl's army fully equipped with strong smelling perfume as biological weapons, and handbags as flails.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    so, Any voulenteers to be a general, we need 40
    Yeah, i'm up for fighting!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)
    well, ummm i think you're tough enough to be one of the generals. how girly you want to make that is up to you

you could be like Penelope in wacky races, and have a girl's army fully equipped with strong smelling perfume as biological weapons, and handbags as flails.
    and then the ultimate PMT grenades

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    We still need to sort out who these generals will be though, then we can start assigning specific army traits to them.
    Piginapoke, Blissy (she can drop handkerchiefs that magically destroy anything in their path), TK, LH (or is it BH now?) Vienna95, lou p lou, TheWolf... Just a few that spring to mind... There's more... Add anyone who has ever made a sufficient contribution to UKL.... My minds gone blank all of a sudden :confused:

ReputationRep:
    so blissy, you can be the femanine general, or would you prefer to be a prize?

ReputationRep:
    that's a very nice touch...

i'm not sure if i'm important enough to be a general. i'll sit on the side and sell all flavour ice creams when you people come off the set

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    Can't I be a gangster-type bloke who feeds people to pigs?
    Man eating pigs like the ones in Hannibal?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleff)
    Piginapoke, Blissy (she can drop handkerchiefs that magically destroy anything in their path), TK, LH (or is it BH now?) Vienna95, lou p lou, TheWolf... Just a few that spring to mind... There's more... Add anyone who has ever made a sufficient contribution to UKL.... My minds gone blank all of a sudden :confused:
    But would they all be up for being generals?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    But would they all be up for being generals?
    That was a thought that popped into my mind... I'm sure many of them would relish the chance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleff)
    Man eating pigs like the ones in Hannibal?
    they were warthogs anyway

ReputationRep:
    they were warthogs anyway
    Similar enough.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleff)
    That was a thought that popped into my mind... I'm sure many of them would relish the chance.
    Until they get killed off...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    Somehow cute little piglets wouldn't be quite so fearsome.
    Perhaps cute little piglets with lasers attached to their heads... Somehow Austin Powers seems to be influencing my thoughts at the moment :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Until they get killed off...
    Well, yes, but surely anyone would feel slightly miffed at getting killed off?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleff)
    Well, yes, but surely anyone would feel slightly miffed at getting killed off?
    Well yeah, i suppose so.
    But then who would get killed off, who would surivive by surrendering, who would blag their way into the victors army, and who would remain unbeaten?

ReputationRep:
    Well yeah, i suppose so.
    But then who would get killed off, who would surivive by surrendering, who would blag their way into the victors army, and who would remain unbeaten?
    I wouldn't mind being a general, as long as I have creative control as to what goes into my army.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleff)
    Perhaps cute little piglets with lasers attached to their heads... Somehow Austin Powers seems to be influencing my thoughts at the moment :confused:
    Yay lasers!
    Although maybe pigs with laserbeam eyes would look cooler.

ReputationRep:
    Well yeah, i suppose so.
    I'm sure those scenarios will arrive soon enough.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.