Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    I wouldn't mind being a general, as long as I have creative control as to what goes into my army.
    Well i think its important for generals to be able to decide alot about what would be in their armies, to best represent them.
    Accuracy would probably make a better movie, than some sort of hollywoodized design.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    Yay lasers!
    Although maybe pigs with laserbeam eyes would look cooler.
    Incredibly cooler, but General Pig cannot control them as easily as pigs with lasers on heads, if indeed he wants pigs with lasers at all. For pigs can look wherever, their eyes untamed, but their heads, well, they can be directed...

ReputationRep:
    Well i think its important for generals to be able to decide alot about what would be in their armies, to best represent them.
    Accuracy would probably make a better movie, than some sort of hollywoodized design.
    I was thinking of there being a line of trebaches along the back, with shock troops with bat'leths at the front and maybe some mounted archers. Oh yes, all of my army must wear samuri armour and carry a katana.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleff)
    Incredibly cooler, but General Pig cannot control them as easily as pigs with lasers on heads, if indeed he wants pigs with lasers at all. For pigs can look wherever, their eyes untamed, but their heads, well, they can be directed...
    Well if the pigs are well trained, then it wouldn't matter really.

ReputationRep:
    I was thinking of there being a line of trebaches along the back, with shock troops with bat'leths at the front and maybe some mounted archers. Oh yes, all of my army must wear samuri armour and carry a katana.
    Well your army's sorted! Just everyone elses to do now

ReputationRep:
    I'm drawing up some battle plans now, but i want my tactics to remain secret, so people won't be prepared for them (oh dear, its crazy warmongering iluvatar!)
    I keep forgetting this is only a film.

ReputationRep:
    Well if the pigs are well trained, then it wouldn't matter really.
    They could be trained to stare at anything of a certain colour, with their laser eyes... therefore Pigs prisoners just have to go in wearing their prison uniform and the pigs will look right at them, killing them instantly. Or torturing them with a slow and painful death, whichever is preferred.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    I wouldn't want to control wild rampant pigs, they can do some damage with their mouths never mind lasers!
    But lasers are so much fun! hehehehehe, rampant pigs... why do I like the word rampant so much :confused: it makes me laugh everytime I hear it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleff)
    They could be trained to stare at anything of a certain colour, with their laser eyes... therefore Pigs prisoners just have to go in wearing their prison uniform and the pigs will look right at them, killing them instantly. Or torturing them with a slow and painful death, whichever is preferred.
    Do pigs have colour sight?
    Or maybe they should be pigs with a brain of a person inserted into them!

ReputationRep:
    I'm drawing up some battle plans now, but i want my tactics to remain secret, so people won't be prepared for them (oh dear, its crazy warmongering iluvatar!)
    I keep forgetting this is only a film.
    Who says that is all of mky army, I have some tricks up my nose for the battle. I take it I can't use any ninjutsu

ReputationRep:
    Who says that is all of mky army, I have some tricks up my nose for the battle. I take it I can't use any ninjutsu
    I don't know what the rules of battle are, otherwise people could have portable nukes, and flamethrowers and stuff, or use magic or something.

ReputationRep:
    Do pigs have colour sight?
    Or maybe they should be pigs with a brain of a person inserted into them!
    I don't know... Something to ask my biology teacher next year...
    Ooooo, it's getting really twisted now! Pigs with human brains... interesting...

ReputationRep:
    Pigs have got rubbish eyesight, but a brilliant sense of smell and can hear pretty well too.
    Maybe they should shoot lasers out their noses?

ReputationRep:
    Maybe they should shoot lasers out their noses?
    You just love lasers don't you? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleff)
    I don't know... Something to ask my biology teacher next year...
    Ooooo, it's getting really twisted now! Pigs with human brains... interesting...
    Well yeah, then they'd be intelligent enough to control their laser sight.

Or maybe insert a rampant pig's brain into a human?

ReputationRep:
    And rockets out of their arses?
    Nice idea, although they'd have to be pretty small rockets.....
    or pretty big pigs!

ReputationRep:
    And rockets out of their arses?
    That made me laugh hehehehehehe...

ReputationRep:
    If pig can have lasers, I can have one ninjutsu.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleff)
    You just love lasers don't you? :rolleyes:
    As long as they aren't shooting at me, yes.

ReputationRep:
    Well yeah, then they'd be intelligent enough to control their laser sight.

Or maybe insert a rampant pig's brain into a human?
    You had to use the word rampant, didn't you?!

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.