Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)
    well, you could have different shoes for different rulers...

one (ultimate) pink shoe, inscribed with the UKL logo and d's signature

a couple of random trainers for the mods

football boots for the sporty ppl

and so on. would someone like to draw a couple of these on MS paint?
    ONE ultimate pair of Tony Bianco's...

and what about my bloody handbag!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)
    well, you could have different shoes for different rulers...

one (ultimate) pink shoe, inscribed with the UKL logo and d's signature

a couple of random trainers for the mods

football boots for the sporty ppl

and so on. would someone like to draw a couple of these on MS paint?
    even better, we could have shoe wars or shoe trek

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    I like that Idea, a sitcom movie!

I wonder what my scene would be... *thinking pose yet again** oh the possibilities!
    Well i think it would be best to do something like that, as there are alot of personalities on here which would make a comedy perfect.

Maybe the entire membership of UK-L could live in a big house, and the film could be about what they get up to and stuff.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    even better, we could have shoe wars or shoe trek
    um, no...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    I like that Idea, a sitcom movie!

I wonder what my scene would be... *thinking pose yet again** oh the possibilities!
    how about a UKL documentary, or a top 100 UKL countdown such as those on channel 4?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    I'm thinking like Love Actually but actually funny. There are too many 'characters' for a normal movie so it'd be better split up into many separate story line, but instead of copying Love Actually and having them all converging or intersecting have it so that the twist in the tale in the end is that we're all actually puppets inside a truman show style show or simulation being manipulated by the omnipotent and magnificently evil d...
    If its funny, it won't be anything like love actually though???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)
    how about a UKL documentary, or a top 100 UKL countdown such as those on channel 4?
    countdown of what though?

ReputationRep:
    I'm thinking like Love Actually but actually funny. There are too many 'characters' for a normal movie so it'd be better split up into many separate story line, but instead of copying Love Actually and having them all converging or intersecting have it so that the twist in the tale in the end is that we're all actually puppets inside a truman show style show or simulation being manipulated by the omnipotent and magnificently evil d...
    oh, im liking it. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Like Love Actually in the sense of many different storylines going on simultaneously. Rather more like Magnolia (top film!).
    There were storylines in Love Actually?

ReputationRep:
    countdown of what though?
    top 100 UKL favourite foods

top 100 UKL members?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    There were storylines in Love Actually?
    I think so, but I kind of lost the plot about halfway through.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)

top 100 UKL members?
    That would result in members waging some sort of 'pick me, pick me" campaign, and would get really viscious.....

Maybe the movie should be about selecting the top 100 UKL members then?

ReputationRep:
    What role shall the newbies play in this movie. The minions who pretend to do something in the background.

ReputationRep:
    I think so, but I kind of lost the plot about halfway through.
    I must have lost the plot when i didn't run out of my psych class before the opening credits...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    What role shall the newbies play in this movie. The minions who pretend to do something in the background.
    The grunts who get killed at the first opportunity, or just as extra's or something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    That would result in members waging some sort of 'pick me, pick me" campaign, and would get really viscious.....

Maybe the movie should be about selecting the top 100 UKL members then?
    it could be the UKL Battle Royale, where UKL members plot and form alliances in order to polish each other off, just to make the top 100 UKL member list.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)
    it could be the UKL Battle Royale, where UKL members plot and form alliances in order to polish each other off, just to make the top 100 UKL member list.
    But im too nice to do that!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)
    Yeah, that would work!!!
    Although if the list was a top 100, there'd probably be too many characters involved, and it would confuse the audience...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    Newbies are the added extras that make the place look inhabited by more than a select few. Standing in the background having meaningless conversations, like extras normally do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)
    How would you class yourself to get into the top 100 members. Post Count, Rep or Populatally.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.