Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    How would you class yourself to get into the top 100 members. Post Count, Rep or Populatally.
    That would be the sort of dispute in it!
    How do you decide who's better than who else?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    Yeah, that would work!!!
    Although if the list was a top 100, there'd probably be too many characters involved, and it would confuse the audience...
    top 20? that would def cause damage...

the newBs can be spectators

and Everdawn, you can be the nice (and good looking) game show presenter trying to escape from all this violence...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleff)
    Newbies are the added extras that make the place look inhabited by more than a select few. Standing in the background having meaningless conversations, like extras normally do.
    the newbies could be the cannon fodder that always end up having stuff happen to them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)

and Everdawn, you can be the nice (and good looking) game show presenter trying to escape from all this violence...
    Don't you mean she can be the Narrator who shows up on screen wearing......................... ...................well, she can deside that (if anything).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)

Fantastic!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)

that would be ok, at least I wouldn't be put in so I wouldn't have to risk premature death.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    That would be the sort of dispute in it!
    How do you decide who's better than who else?
    You don't. You take it by Power.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    the newbies could be the cannon fodder that always end up having stuff happen to them.
    even better, the higher up UKL members could recruit the newbies to form mini factions/armies to fight for them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)

Yep, that'd probably be about right, and definately cause alot of people to argue about the places, as there are alot of people who'd want to be in the top 20 somewhere.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    Don't you mean she can be the Narrator who shows up on screen wearing......................... ...................well, she can deside that (if anything).
    Christian Dior. Not the answer you were hoping for? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    You don't. You take it by Power.
    Taking stuff by power is always good!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)
    even better, the higher up UKL members could recruit the newbies to form mini factions/armies to fight for them.
    but how do you decide who is higher up, through posts, gems or subscription?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    you echoed my thoughts exactly...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)
    Yeah, the same way that the parties worked.

ReputationRep:
    If we roll all these ideas into one we have:

A film of a game show, where all the members join forces with each other to gain access to the list of top 20 members, with newbies being the audience, and Everdawn as the presenter of the game show. The winners of the game show (the top 20 members) are automatically subscribed to help d in world domination using either rings, shoes, or gems as their power.

Have I got this right?

EDIT: It took a while to write all of this so I've no doubt missed some recent developments

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    Christian Dior. Not the answer you were hoping for? :rolleyes:
    I wouldn't say that :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    but how do you decide who is higher up, through posts, gems or subscription?
    that's the whole point. all the members who want to fight for a top 20 place will argue their place, and all form their own private armies...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleff)

A film of a game show, where all the members join forces with each other to gain access to the list of top 20 members, with newbies being the audience, and Everdawn as the presenter of the game show. The winners of the game show (the top 20 members) are automatically subscribed to help d in world domination using either rings, shoes, or gems as their power.

Have I got this right?
    Well thats most of it in there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleff)

Have I got this right?
    You missed off my part about d being our leader who plans to take over the world and succeeds though we never see his face. Just his white cat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleff)

Have I got this right?
    yep sounds good.

and to think i came up with alot of the ideas

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.