Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    You missed off my part about d being our leader who plans to take over the world and succeeds though we never see his face. Just his white cat.
    And his name is Dfelt.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    And his name is Dfelt.
    And cue mechanical laughter

MAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)
    that's the whole point. all the members who want to fight for a top 20 place will argue their place, and all form their own private armies...
    And then there can be massive fight scenes, which is good if the sort of people we want to get to see this are the sort of people who likes this sort of stuff.

ReputationRep:
    A film of a game show, where all the members join forces with each other to gain access to the list of top 20 members, with newbies being the audience, and Everdawn as the presenter of the game show. The winners of the game show (the top 20 members) are automatically subscribed to help d in world domination using either rings, shoes, or gems as their power. d being our leader who plans to take over the world and succeeds, though we never see his face. Just his white cat. (And has an optional nickname of Dfelt)

Better?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    And then there can be massive fight scenes, which is good if the sort of people we want to get to see this are the sort of people who likes this sort of stuff.
    can you have mounted newbies?

ReputationRep:
    Whats funny is that i'm straving at the moment, but i don't want to leave cos this thread is too good (and i'm not that far off having 3000 posts).

ReputationRep:
    The question is, when does a newbie become an oldie?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleff)
    Once they reach 1000 posts.

ReputationRep:
    Well this gameshow host is going to go to bed in a moment due to her perley smile fading and the appearance of dark circles under her eyes due to lack of sleep.

ReputationRep:
    Probably everyone would have a different type of army to match their personality.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleff)
    after 10 kills, then he can rise up the ranks and become a luitenent (sp)

ReputationRep:
    although we will also want some male-female action (or a romance as it's better known)

so boy fighting other boy sees girl UKL member struggling. love at first sight - they form an unbreakable allegiance and end up being king & queen of ukl (below d who is god).

a decent enough subplot?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    Whats funny is that i'm straving at the moment, but i don't want to leave cos this thread is too good (and i'm not that far off having 3000 posts).
    Same here.
    I haven't eaten today so far, but i really can't be bothered to get something to eat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    Well this gameshow host is going to go to bed in a moment due to her perley smile fading and the appearance of dark circles under her eyes due to lack of sleep.
    if i bribe the gameshow host with rep, will she stay on?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)
    although we will also want some male-female action (or a romance as it's better known)

so boy fighting other boy sees girl UKL member struggling. love at first sight - they form an unbreakable allegiance and end up being king & queen of ukl (below d who is god).

a decent enough subplot?
    secret liasons between two of the generals maybe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)
    if i bribe the gameshow host with rep, will she stay on?
    I think she can.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)

a decent enough subplot?
    Yeah, nice, but who would they be though?
    Surely it would have to be a rather unpredictable romance, to keep people interested in it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    And i'm going to get some food. I'll PM you later Iluvatar for an update on this.

ReputationRep:
    ... and all the while the people are fighting, Everdawn the host will wonder how ever she will be an advocate for world peace...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    Once they reach 1000 posts.
    Surely it should be based on join date aswell as post count?

*thinks*

Perhaps... (post count + the amount of days that have passed since they joined) / by 2 = something over a certain amount.

Or is that too complicated?

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.