The Student Room Group

Which college???

I basically failed my AS levels so got chucked out of my previous sixth form. I decided to retake the year and got into a very good grammar school BUT I hate it tbh. It's so far and I have lessons at 2:35pm but they make me come in at 8:30am every single day and I find it so hard to study in the library. The people here are not my cup of tea and the teachers aren't exactly brilliant either. I have another option now of going to a college called Westminster Kingsway (which is closer to me and you can basically just come and go to your lessons) and continue on to A2 in two of my previous alevel subjects with a few retakes of small units and then do a third subject AS and A2 in the same year. That way I wouldn't be behind and I could apply for uni this year. but I've heard it's not a great college. So I dunno what to do, what are your opinions? :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's your choice.
I personally would suck up another year at this grammar school, just do well. Unless you're really finding it hard to concentrate and do well, then move.

Quick Reply

Latest