Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi i understand that a member of the student finance team will be available to answer questions on Wednesday, but if anyone else can help please....?

my Student finance account says : Approved. this status is not on the list of statues.
    • Progressing - Your application is in-progress. In the meantime, make sure your bank details are up-to-date and that you've given us your National Insurance number.
    • Submitted - the payment has been prepared and will normally be paid within three or four working days.
    • Paid - the payment has successfully been paid.
    so i checked the FB page & it says :
    If your payment says "Approved" thenwe're waiting for your university or college to confirm your attendance. You'll know confirmation of your attendance has been received asthe payment status will change to Prepared or Submitted.
    TOPTIP: Confirmation of attendance usually updates overnight; if you're waitingfor payment check your online account in the morning.

when it says "attendance" do they mean actually turned up on the first day of the course, which is Thursday? or is it done on the day you enroll, which was the 9th??
    how long does it take for the college to update Student finance? is it online, or done by snail post??

my account says my first payment should be paid today 14th, but i have nothing & no way of getting any supplies or Travel for Thursday if i don't get it soon.

Ta Emily

2015/16First14/09/2015Student Support LoanStudent£1335.51Direct CreditApproved
    2015/16Second04/01/2016Student Support LoanStudent£1335.51Direct CreditApproved
    2015/16Third11/04/2016Student Support LoanStudent£1375.98Direct CreditApprove
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    Hi,

Once you've enrolled in the course the University will usually then send the confirmation of registration. This is entirely up to them so I can't give you any advice on how long it will take. What I can say is they will send it by electronic message, and once it's received it will update within 24-48 hrs. At this point, we'll give the money to your bank and it can then take a further 3-5 working days for it to reach your bank account.

Hope this advice helps.

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 23 Nov '18
  • Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 23 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    All Faculties Undergraduate
    Sat, 24 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.