Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello and thank you for finding this page. My name is William Craig and, due to my own extreme naivete I am currently legally bound to pay rent for two different properties, when I can only afford to live at one. However, this needn't be the case! In my contract with Liberty Living it states that I have it in my power to sign my contract over to another tenant. So - if you need student accommodation in Cardiff, you've found the right place! There is no extra charge to you for this, only to me, and no further complications after you've agreed to take the tenancy in place of me. The room is Room B, Flat 61 (which I believe is Block C), Liberty Park. I've already been contacted by one of the tenants there, he seems like a really nice guy.

The room is £118 a week, all bills included.

If you need any extra information please ring me, and know that if you do choose to take this tenancy you will be responsible for saving my life.I will be forever grateful.

If you need a friend, you will have me. If not, I will leave you alone

Yours Hopefully,
    William L Craig

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.