The Student Room Group

I am so bored of having no contact with women

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Normies Out
Ya know people will try to tell you its because you're creepy, you're weird, you're a loser, you aren't 'nice' enough, you don't get out enough, they try every shaming tactic to try and flip the blame of you (of course, if a woman is single and lonely she never recieves this abuse)

I'll give you the honest and simple fact without any agenda or trying to mislead you. You're probably ugly. Its not something many people will admit to, its not nice to say, its not nice to come to terms with, but its better than trying to spend years going to clubs and dating websites, failing and wondering whats wrong with you.

Thanks to feminism and social media we live in the age of extreme unchecked hypergamy, if you aren't at least a 7/10 or rich forget it, you're not getting any girls.

I don't think I am ugly, but I did lose all motivation I suppose a long while ago- they were always calculated and you could sense how money driven and hypergamous they are, so it makes you less motivated to be interesting to them, one because they are so spoilt and can;t take you on genuine terms, they want to 'orchestrate' what you do, because they are spoilt to believe they deserve more in personality, as well as looks and money,

I know exactly what you mean about shaming, the weird thing is it's not even conscious any more, it's like it's so ingrained and conditioned, in quite a sinister way, how they guy is to be put down and made out to be so far beneath her. The guys competing for women do this too, they may think that makes them alpha but it doesn't it makes them lame sycophants, and sort of bitchy.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by jazjaz
Perhaps a career woman might be your best bet or a woman who can't have kids (thought she may still want to adopt or try fertility treatments) i.e. a woman past child bearing age. I can imagine that it is difficult to find a woman who would rule out children altogether but it's definitely becoming more common.

I definitely think you need to address your concerns about contraception as it sounds like it has stood in the way of you making some great connections and establishing something meaningful. Have you ever tried therapy? I had quite a conservative upbring and sexuality is a topic I find difficult myself. But at the same time I personally would find it more troubling to bring a another human being into existence who was unwanted than to take measures to protect myself. I am very adamant that the only space I want to bring a child into this world is a loving one from both parents and so the measure I take to protect myself is to abstain until I find something worthwhile.

She doesn't have to 'not be able to have kids' -you make it sound a bit like the only woman not to is deficient- Plenty of women manage their fertility and will have far more sex than just the kids they have. She could be healthy, attractive but just have other priorities and if there is enough ambitions to keep you going, and interests in common, really kids could be a hindrance, especially if you discover you can have good sex with her on the pill and no condoms.

I don't need therapy about contraception but I di avoid someone who I was very attracted to and had great compatibility with to be with, but the attraction was so much I just felt sure i'd want it without the condom, and I thought how beautiful the kid would be, we were so matched, but I also thought, however great the match was, I am not in the position to have a kid and I know I would regret the heaviness of it and how it impinged on my lfe. I want companionship, mental stimulation, and the sex that people have seemingly thoght for so many years I could have without concieving a kid-that was what I was supposed to be doing in my twenties, I kept being stigmatised for being single, I was, in people close to me's view, really missing out on sex, but definitely NOT missing out on having a child, my parents give me the impression wanting to be a dad as a form of resolution or identity to your life is sad, and in retrospect I see they are right, it's crazy, and if I went on an unprotected principle there could be absurd numbers of kids beyond my financial range, even one is, so irresponsible. And do I want to bugger off and leave a akid, the thought that one of hher boyfriends would parent it, no way-so it logically has to be, to enjoy contraceptive sex-but I think also logically, if it's sad to have a kid really young and not enjoy all that, why should it then flip to being sad to not having a kid when you're older? It's almost like there comes a point where you have to have at least that one to validate yourself, have purpose, or not die alone...this isn't my thinking at all. To me there is nothing sad, you just have to be on one end of the spectrum or the other for it to make sense. You either accept supressing the 'natural' reprodictive type of sex and use contraception all the way, or you always risk it. Clearly it can't be the latter so iut has to be the former. The only thing that is 'sad' about this in my view is if you have nothing else to interest you, or you think it's so terrible to die without a kid or you want them to care fro you when old(selfish)-but with contraception in usage, surely if a couple has interests in common stimulates each other, knows the cost and responsibility of hvaing a child, the tiring nature of it, how it interrupts their interests and sex life, it seems pretty positive the case for not having one to me.
Original post by SaucissonSecCy
She doesn't have to 'not be able to have kids' -you make it sound a bit like the only woman not to is deficient- Plenty of women manage their fertility and will have far more sex than just the kids they have. She could be healthy, attractive but just have other priorities and if there is enough ambitions to keep you going, and interests in common, really kids could be a hindrance, especially if you discover you can have good sex with her on the pill and no condoms.

I don't need therapy about contraception but I di avoid someone who I was very attracted to and had great compatibility with to be with, but the attraction was so much I just felt sure i'd want it without the condom, and I thought how beautiful the kid would be, we were so matched, but I also thought, however great the match was, I am not in the position to have a kid and I know I would regret the heaviness of it and how it impinged on my lfe. I want companionship, mental stimulation, and the sex that people have seemingly thoght for so many years I could have without concieving a kid-that was what I was supposed to be doing in my twenties, I kept being stigmatised for being single, I was, in people close to me's view, really missing out on sex, but definitely NOT missing out on having a child, my parents give me the impression wanting to be a dad as a form of resolution or identity to your life is sad, and in retrospect I see they are right, it's crazy, and if I went on an unprotected principle there could be absurd numbers of kids beyond my financial range, even one is, so irresponsible. And do I want to bugger off and leave a akid, the thought that one of hher boyfriends would parent it, no way-so it logically has to be, to enjoy contraceptive sex-but I think also logically, if it's sad to have a kid really young and not enjoy all that, why should it then flip to being sad to not having a kid when you're older? It's almost like there comes a point where you have to have at least that one to validate yourself, have purpose, or not die alone...this isn't my thinking at all. To me there is nothing sad, you just have to be on one end of the spectrum or the other for it to make sense. You either accept supressing the 'natural' reprodictive type of sex and use contraception all the way, or you always risk it. Clearly it can't be the latter so iut has to be the former. The only thing that is 'sad' about this in my view is if you have nothing else to interest you, or you think it's so terrible to die without a kid or you want them to care fro you when old(selfish)-but with contraception in usage, surely if a couple has interests in common stimulates each other, knows the cost and responsibility of hvaing a child, the tiring nature of it, how it interrupts their interests and sex life, it seems pretty positive the case for not having one to me.

That's very interesting to read...am quite 'mind blown'

Posted from TSR Mobile
I guess so. x
Original post by Francis.C
That's very interesting to read...am quite 'mind blown'

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sarcasm?
Original post by jazjaz
Welcome to transhumanism! I'm not a fan of social media either and I like to talk to strangers -especially on the tube :nutcase:

Ever go on the district line?:wink:
maybe they are just not interested in you
Sarcasm?

Nah, I know it sounded like it was, but it wasn't.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why the hell are women so anti flirting, any eye contact in public places, everyone just stares at their dumb devices, I have one too but I don't stare at it all the time. People are conservative and frigid. They bore the living **** out of me.

That's all. It's extrordinarily dehumanising, boring and frustrating, any other guys feel this?

Yes I do, and I'm gonna fix it by moving to Australia!

And if I see anyone stupid enough to be using their phone on the beach I'll throw it in the water
Original post by wiseCrack
Yes I do, and I'm gonna fix it by moving to Australia!

And if I see anyone stupid enough to be using their phone on the beach I'll throw it in the water

You have no say in the way someone carries themselves, if you wish to speak to someone go speak to them instead of hating on their phones

Posted from TSR Mobile
You have no say in the way someone carries themselves, if you wish to speak to someone go speak to them instead of hating on their phones

Posted from TSR Mobile

No, I'm gonna hate on their phones!!!!

It's just how I roll
No, I'm gonna hate on their phones!!!!

It's just how I roll

And you wonder why you've never made friends..

Posted from TSR Mobile
And you wonder why you've never made friends..

Posted from TSR Mobile

Swear down? is that why?

do you reckon if i stop smashing people's phones I'll finally have a friend?
Original post by RossJT
Oh I cant explain how much I agree with you! What happened to the women who wanted to talk for till the moon come out or who wanted to go hiking and or camping? It`s infuriating that many women NOT ALL just walk around like sheep OMG so and so said this on twitter. Nah rather have a woman who`d want to talk some real stuff like how the world formed or get in a car and go on a random road trip.

Don`t worry pal there are some women who are like this and are always worth the wait.

#friendshipgoals
Swear down? is that why?

do you reckon if i stop smashing people's phones I'll finally have a friend?

Damn right I do!
How about you stop being a ****ing awkward loser and just go and talk to the girls? Even if they're on their phone, just strike a bloody conversation. You don't need all of this "eye contact and rapid flutter of eyelashes" film bull****.
Why the hell are women so anti flirting, any eye contact in public places, everyone just stares at their dumb devices, I have one too but I don't stare at it all the time. People are conservative and frigid. They bore the living **** out of me.

That's all. It's extrordinarily dehumanising, boring and frustrating, any other guys feel this?

Skynet (or is it microsoft?) is taking control.
Reply 57

I was just suggesting ways to find a woman who does not want children as you said that they are hard to find. Never did I say that there is something wrong or deficient with these women. For all I know I am one myself I have never tried to conceive.

Fair enough that you don't want or need therapy. I myself admitted that I struggle with areas of sexuality - my attitude towards it and my beliefs surrounding it and I know that personally I am benefiting immensely from it. From your words it seems distressing to you with too many consequences more so than enjoyable and yet not accessing it seems frustrating... So you are in a bit of a paradox by the looks of it.
Damn right I do!

Thank you so much, I tested it today to a guy in a hat and now your advice worked like a double edge sword because I can send him messages of text to his non-smashed phone :smile:
Thank you so much, I tested it today to a guy in a hat and now your advice worked like a double edge sword because I can send him messages of text to his non-smashed phone :smile:

Ha, wow

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending