i missed my school resumption deadline due to immigration problems

Watch this thread
Trapmoneybenny
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
when next can i apply for a levels?
Randall13
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
Wtf??????
gdunne42
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Oruese)
I don't think you have given enough information about your situation for anyone to advise you

Posted from TSR Mobile
nayana71
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
what in the actual f***?
Trapmoneybenny
Rep:
(Original post by nayana71)
what in the actual f***?
i missed the september 2nd resumption date and the school is saying tough luck
i need to know when next i can apply for a levels because i'm a sitting duck right now
Trapmoneybenny
Rep:
(Original post by gdunne42)
I don't think you have given enough information about your situation for anyone to advise you

Posted from TSR Mobile
the home office withheld my passport for about 8 weeks, i missed my school's sept 2nd deadline and they say i can't entr the school for a levels

do you know when next i can apply for a a levels?
gdunne42
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
the home office withheld my passport for about 8 weeks, i missed my school's sept 2nd deadline and they say i can't entr the school for a levels

do you know when next i can apply for a a levels?
Have you tried any other schools/colleges in your local area?
The school year and A level courses start in September with exams in the following summer.
Other than a few private (fee paying) colleges I don't know anywhere that starts A level courses except in September.

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (78)
18.89%
The paper was reasonable (154)
37.29%
Not feeling great about that exam... (117)
28.33%
It was TERRIBLE (64)
15.5%

Watched Threads