Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,

I am a graduate intern at the University of Wolverhampton and I am an Administration Assistant for Postgraduate Support. What do you think would improve your student experience at the University?

ReputationRep:
    From my personal experience, my course (MA Social Work) have little knowledge on how the tuition fee works for us. I know the payment deadline isn't till 25th November but I think an invoice and a guidance letter about tuition fees should be given from the minute we enrol. Purely because we need to be clear in our heads how much we will need to pay by a certain date and have time to arrange it.

In MA Social Work case, its unclear whether we have a fix payment of £5750 over the entirety of our course (Which is 180 credits) or each year we study (which is two). A lot of students have contacted the finance team and have been told its £5750 for the entire course, which is all very well and good but we can't rely on what was said over a phone call we need some sort of written proof that eases our minds (especially those who have children).

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.