Turn on thread page Beta

I'm from Spain watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi!

My name is Estanis. I'm from Cartagena, Spain. I'm 23 years old.
    Maybe I go to UK to improve my english skills.

My hobbies are read, tv shows, games and technology. On the other hand I like bowling with my friends and I like party!

I would like to do a question about what is the best school or college to learn english of the list that I have. What is the correct subforum?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Superplay)
    Hi!

My name is Estanis. I'm from Cartagena, Spain. I'm 23 years old.
    Maybe I go to UK to improve my english skills.

My hobbies are read, tv shows, games and technology. On the other hand I like bowling with my friends and I like party!

I would like to do a question about what is the best school or college to learn english of the list that I have. What is the correct subforum?

Thanks
    Hola Estanis

Primeramente lo siento para mi espanol que es muy mal pero tengo una pregunta.

Quiero a estudiar espanol, asi que eso podre fluente en espanol. Es mejor ir a colombia (sud america) o en espanol a donde hay mas idiomas.

Hope that makes sense aha

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.