Turn on thread page Beta

Can anybody reccomend any good books on how to answer level 6 LLB Law question? watch

ReputationRep:
    See above.

ReputationRep:
    On what topic? I find the law express series quite good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mindspace)
    On what topic? I find the law express series quite good.
    Just a general guidelines on what they are looking for from a Level Six LLB Law Student.

ReputationRep:
    When you say level 6 do you mean 3rd year of a degree?

If so, you're a bit beyond the point of general guidelines but it's considerably more difficult than previous years.

Where are you studying?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mindspace)
    When you say level 6 do you mean 3rd year of a degree?

If so, you're a bit beyond the point of general guidelines but it's considerably more difficult than previous years.

Where are you studying?
    I know what you mean, but i thought that there must be some books relating to answering third year LLB Law questions. As there are books on every thing. I study in Liverpool John Moores University.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alawstudent2015)
    I know what you mean, but i thought that there must be some books relating to answering third year LLB Law questions. As there are books on every thing. I study in Liverpool John Moores University.
    Yes there probably is but general guidance can only go so far like this one:

http://library.ulster.ac.uk/soc/law/..._questions.pdf

It really depends on what topic you are stuck on as to where you go for guidance. What modules are you doing in Y3?

I've found that the approach to questions hasn't really changed throughout. The only difference is in specificity and required depth (usually indicated by word count).

University open days

1. Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Days Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
  2. University of Sunderland
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
  3. Plymouth College of Art
    All MA Programmes Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.