Turn on thread page Beta

got girls number but don't like her. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I got this girls whatsapp she likes me I think even has a crush on me we talked abit in history and I asked her for her whatsapp. I don't like her though. Any advice on making it clear that I just want to be friends without being too blunt?

ReputationRep:
    "hey friend"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChickenMadness)
    "hey friend"
    Ha

ReputationRep:
    why did you ask for her whatsapp if you didn't want to be friends?

ReputationRep:
    Hinting that you already have a girlfriend or are seeing someone should be enough. If she continued pursuing you, I'd ignore her. However, she might really just like you as a friend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sassy girl)
    why did you ask for her whatsapp if you didn't want to be friends?
    I want her to be friends but not girlfriends if you understand.

ReputationRep:
    You reply to every compliment with this phrase: "Aww thanks pal"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LegatusShadow)
    I want her to be friends but not girlfriends if you understand.
    Just see how it goes. TBF you might have the wrong end of the stick and she might just want to be friends.

ReputationRep:
    Yeh k cool

ReputationRep:
    More opinions wanted BUMP

ReputationRep:
    Don't initiate conversation. If she talks just be cool and see what happens. You can't even be sure she likes you

ReputationRep:
    PM it me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bumblebee342)
    Don't initiate conversation. If she talks just be cool and see what happens. You can't even be sure she likes you
    She used to have a crush on me previously. I guess I'll follow you advice but the thing is I asked her for her number. So do I not message her and only talk to her if she initiates conversation and be cool I want to but just want reassurance because I may have given this girl the wrong impression and don't want to break her heart or something all though if I have to better me than someone who doesn't care.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danny the Geezer)
    PM it me.
    lol will cost you £100.00

ReputationRep:
    lol will cost you £100.00
    Sack it then.

ReputationRep:
    She used to have a crush on me previously. I guess I'll follow you advice but the thing is I asked her for her number. So do I not message her and only talk to her if she initiates conversation and be cool I want to but just want reassurance because I may have given this girl the wrong impression and don't want to break her heart or something all though if I have to better me than someone who doesn't care.
    Yeah, you did ask for her number, but it's gonna be worse if you start talking to her and she gets the wrong impression. Just see what happens

ReputationRep:
    "Got any hot friends"

Ah you'd sound like a right **** tho

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelcake123)
    "Got any hot friends"

Ah you'd sound like a right **** tho

Posted from TSR Mobile
    yeye

Sorry to tell you this...but you gave her false hope. Which is a horrible horrible feelings and thats very selfish of you
    But if you can write something to hint her away such as 'Thanks dude'. My friend used this one if it helps:
    'My gf birthday is coming up, do you have any suggestions on what i should buy? Thanks dude' OHHH THAT SOUNDS SO BAD :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Sorry to tell you this...but you gave her false hope. Which is a horrible horrible feelings and thats very selfish of you
    But if you can write something to hint her away such as 'Thanks dude'. My friend used this one if it helps:
    'My gf birthday is coming up, do you have any suggestions on what i should buy? Thanks dude' OHHH THAT SOUNDS SO BAD :/
    She knows I don't have a girlfriend.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 14, 2015
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.