Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Okay I changed my college for A2. They do S1 and D1 for pure maths. So I had already Done S1 for AS and the head of Maths told me to go for D1 instead. I don't want to do D1. I want to do S2. The head of Maths agreed but she said that I'll be doing *S2 and S3. But I don't understand why
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by maggie43)
    Okay I changed my college for A2. They do S1 and D1 for pure maths. So I had already Done S1 for AS and the head of Maths told me to go for D1 instead. I don't want to do D1. I want to do S2. The head of Maths agreed but she said that I'll be doing *S2 and S3. But I don't understand why
    Are you doing Further Maths as well?

ReputationRep:
    I'm actually not doing Further Maths. So that's what I don't understand

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maggie43)
    It may be that you have to join an FM class for S2 lessons and that they will be doing both S2 and S3 over the year.
    The only person who can explain her thinking is the head of maths.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you so much

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 14, 2015

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.