Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I m thinking about the topic of my extended essay. I m gonna do it on my second language and the topic should have something to do with medicine, 'cause i wanna do medicine in uni.i m interested in that area. A teacher told me that a girl several years ago did her extended essay on the differences between chinese medicine and western medicine, it was a very successful one,
    But i have no clues about my extended essay, ..............................i have thought of it for a long time, could anyone give me any ideas about that? Thousands of thanks!!

ReputationRep:
    Have you tried searching in google. You might find something at www.essaybank.co.uk
    If not, check out some of the links at the top of the mainpage, as you might find something there.

Good Luck
    Phil

p.s. which uni you looking at?

ReputationRep:
    i will see the website, many thanks. I m not looking at one universityparticularly, the universities with the top- grade medicine faculty that i DREAM to get in

ReputationRep:
    Good luck, and glad I could help.

Phil

Hey You guys...Im going into the IB in september, and im supposed to have my extended essay title pretty much sorted out soon...thing is i've got nooo clue what to do....i'm probably gonna do something History related...maybe to do with Propaganda or Womens role or something...any esay title ideas? or other sites you could tell me pls? Tnx loads!! ****

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.