Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I got an email from UCAS advertising Stagecoach Bus and it's quite affordable at £105 per term. However Arriva is a little more known but they charge £156 per term. Does anyone know if Stagecoach Bus (unirider) is good?

ReputationRep:
    Where you gonna be living? Pretty much all the buses that run to Smithdown are Arriva, as is the 699 (Runs from Carnatic/Greenbank to Uni). Think it's every 12 mins or summort there's a Stagecoach that goes to Smithdown but then that's a 5 min walk to Greenbank, or a 15 min to Carnatic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shaker1903)
    Where you gonna be living? Pretty much all the buses that run to Smithdown are Arriva, as is the 699 (Runs from Carnatic/Greenbank to Uni). Think it's every 12 mins or summort there's a Stagecoach that goes to Smithdown but then that's a 5 min walk to Greenbank, or a 15 min to Carnatic.
    I am going to be living at the Railyard with Unite. I need to be able to get to Carmel College in St Helens as well the main campus/city. The bus that I will take is the 10 or A10 bus to get to Carmel College. Also, I though I would be able to sue all buses in Liverpool with either card?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HassanD)
    I am going to be living at the Railyard with Unite. I need to be able to get to Carmel College in St Helens as well the main campus/city. The bus that I will take is the 10 or A10 bus to get to Carmel College. Also, I though I would be able to sue all buses in Liverpool with either card?
    Nope you can only use that company's ticket with their bus you can get a Merseytravel ticket that covers all the companies but that's more expensive and not recommended.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bluepennant)
    Nope you can only use that company's ticket with their bus you can get a Merseytravel ticket that covers all the companies but that's more expensive and not recommended.
    Hmm so to get to Carmel College I would need to go with Arriva? I think bus 10 is run by them.

ReputationRep:
    You don't get a 10A to Carmel College, I used to go there, you get a 10 which is Arriva. The 10A stops way from the college. But Stagecoach tickets can be used on the 10.

University open days

1. University of Liverpool
    Visits and Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
  2. University of Liverpool
    Visits and Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Articles:

University of Liverpool Guide

Featured accommodation profiles:

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Quick links:

Unanswered University of Liverpool ThreadsStalking pages becomes University Connect, connect to other Liverpool applicants now!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.