The Student Room Group

How could I make this work out?

So I've been speaking to a girl on OKcupid for the last 2-3 weeks or so. She was the person who originally contacted me, and I accepted her invite and I do like he back.

She lives in London which is my home town too, but I study 2 hours car drive, and I pretty much live here now.

Things are going great, and I think it's turning towards us dating... But I don't know how it could work out.

Should I give up and move on?
I personally wouldn't bother unless you plan to be in the same area any time soon! Plenty more out there :smile:
I think you'd need to decide if she was someone who you'd want to pursue things with in the future. If you could really see yourself with her long term then i'd give it a go, what do you have to lose? As for the distance thing, lots of people do it and they can make it work! If you have transport and wouldn't mind making the journey then I don't see why you couldn't give things a go! I think a lot of people get put off by distance, and in some cases try to come up with reasons which would stop them being together rather than focusing on the positives and trying to make it work despite all the negatives. Its something you will need to think about for yourself and talk to her about it! If it works out, great! If not then you haven't lost anything, you just move on!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending