Turn on thread page Beta

Is it worth keeping Access to HE notes/handouts beyond the end of the course? watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm moving into new digs in the coming week just prior to starting uni. I'm wondering whether it's worth cluttering up the space with, basically, crap I probably won't need. I must have about 15 or so slim ring binders of Access course material, so it's not an insignificant amount.

My marked assignments might be useful for the feedback. My English Lit notes will be useful since I'm continuing with that subject on my degree. Not sure if Soc, Pysch and study skills bumf is really worth retaining. My minimalist self says chuck it out, but then part of me thinks I'm throwing away a large part of my labour from this year.

Are most people getting rid of their notes? Any past students chucked them and later, on their degree, thought, "I wish I'd kept so-and-so"...?

ReputationRep:
    I have kept all my notes and essays .. not sure how useful they will be but dont want to run the risk of binning! xx

ReputationRep:
    I have occasionally referred to my maths notes, but I've not needed anything else from Access.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, folks. I'll keep them for a while longer, but I think I'll end up ditching them before too long!

ReputationRep:
    i kept my access folder w/ all the marked work and a few of the handouts, but i don't really do notes

University open days

• Heriot-Watt University
    School of Textiles and Design Undergraduate
    Fri, 16 Nov '18
  • University of Roehampton
    All departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.