URGENT!BTEC National Diploma for ICT Practitioners coursework help!! Watch

!!bad-boy!!
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
hi guys..
any1 did BTEC National Diploma for ICT Practitioners....can any1 help me with my coursework!!! please

contact me if u want
use PMs please
unknownFluency
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Ahaha.. done all of those last year, Unit 12, right? I got a distinction easy, and on track for AAA overall. :cool:
unknownFluency
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by !!bad-boy!!)
Part 3 =any 1 did this coursework please help me guys

1. Research recent developments in the field of HCI and identify applications and user groups at which they are targeted. P5

2. Having designed your website and flash advertisements analyse their particular features and relate them to standard HCI models M3

b. What other factors affect HCI design? D3

any 1 did this??
also need help in unit 11, 12 and 31 please guys any1 can help me
hehe, completed Unti 11 and 31 a few weks back too, 2 distinctions on those too, what help do you need?
!!bad-boy!!
Rep:
?
Tks
Abbey011
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by diMo)
Ahaha.. done all of those last year, Unit 12, right? I got a distinction easy, and on track for AAA overall. :cool:

how did u manage to get AAA, i mean did u work reali hard? what did u exactly need to do just follow the criteria?

Abbey
!!bad-boy!!
Rep:
?
hay abbey have u done it??
Abbey011
Report 12 years ago
no..its btec nat business
unknownFluency
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Abbey011)
how did u manage to get AAA, i mean did u work reali hard? what did u exactly need to do just follow the criteria?
Abbey
I have/had a passion for the subject I was studying at the time I was studying it. It helps, motivation-wise anyway. I.e I could do an entire assignment in a few days, because I was 'interested' in it, whereas other took weeks, and sometimes months. There was a few exceptions to this, but most assignments took 1 weekend + some time in school to complete. [Time in school = having it proofread & amended if necessary].
!!bad-boy!!
Rep:
?
any1???
Sammi_x
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Ive done a bit on HCI in my assignment for Programming, but its not really relating to what your tasks ask
!!bad-boy!!
Rep:
?
any 1 please help me out
UGURMURAT
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by eggman)
ive just competed the BTEC in software development. Just waiting for results but afaik, i only lost like 4 out of 120 points so that's probably a DDD.
What do you need help with?

I hope I am lucky to find you i am doing Btec nationals certificate software development but my teacher said if I do some more before end of September I will be registered to diploma

I really want this man but I have no help given

i have to accomplish 4 more assignments to register for diploma have done these so far;

Operating system
E-Commerce
---
i need help on

communications technology
software applications

it means a lot if you provide help to me

and well done for scoring a high mark :-)

save my life man i am hoping on you
mosesff
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Could anyone help me for the BTEC National Certificate In ICT (Software Development, IVA exercise from the first year. Do you have any samples or anywhere that can help me show how to write the program well or the programs code etc. :confused:

I would be most grateful.

Thank you in advance.
raguram
Report 12 years ago
hi guys.. i am new member
any1 did BTEC National Diploma for ICT Practitioners....can any1 help me with my coursework!!! please

units are:

unit 1
unit 2
unit 13
unit 15
unit 16
unit 31

please reply

thank you
conorn07
Report 12 years ago
Hi all! It's good to see so many people on here talking about this course. Started the ND for IT Practitioners (Year 1) in September myself. Seem to be getting on OK but have got an assignment today which i'm finding really hard

It's the "Principles of Software Design & Development" unit which is Unit 18 (Assignment 1)

There are 6 questions and you have to produce agorithms and test the program etc. Does anyone have this or would be able to help me with it please?

PM me or email me at [email protected]
tonyt
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Hey I Juss Wanted 2 Ask If Any 1 Can Help Me On My Coursework For The 1st Year Of Btec National I.t

If U Can Plz Reply Bak
Thnx
Exopaladin
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
It helps if you A: type coherently, and B: state which modules you need help on, there's a large selection of modules available as part of the course, not all colleges/schools do the same ones.
tonyt
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Hello ppl
i relli sum1z help ere

can any1 help me on the following units

Unit20: Event Driven Programming
Unit 02: Computer Systems
Unit 03: Information Systems
Unit 18: Principles of Software Design and Development
Unit 08: Communications Technology
Unit 07: IT Systems Analysis & Design

pLEASE CAN SUM1 HELP ME!! REPLY BAK
Severo
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
It would help somewhat if you said what you need help on in those models, I can generally help in them, but provide some information please.
Flydd
Report 11 years ago
Can anyone help with the web development D3 question. It asks how executions performed before page load can effect the websites performance. Thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever signed up for an open day and then not gone to it?

Yes (212)
53.27%
No (186)
46.73%

Watched Threads