Is this normal behavour? Watch

This discussion is closed.
AT82
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
As I am still recovering I can't do my primary part time job of delivering leaflets but I can walk quite well now so I do have some independance. However as I am not working and just stuck in all day I keep taking random trips to town on my own and making up stupid excuses to go. Tonight I am going to another shopping centre alone because Iam so bored and to try and buy a light weight bookl (my excuse for going).

I am sorry if this thread dosn't really make sense, and yes I may be over analyising everything is as per usual
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
All i can see that it means is you want to do stuff, rather than sit around.
Cate
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
As I am still recovering I can't do my primary part time job of delivering leaflets but I can walk quite well now so I do have some independance. However as I am not working and just stuck in all day I keep taking random trips to town on my own and making up stupid excuses to go. Tonight I am going to another shopping centre alone because Iam so bored and to try and buy a light weight bookl (my excuse for going).

I am sorry if this thread dosn't really make sense, and yes I may be over analyising everything is as per usual
Yes you are over analysing everything as usual
Chill out Trade, you worry too much! Of course you're sick of being at home all the time so want to get out more. There is nothing to worry about! :rolleyes:
John Paul Jones
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
why don't you drink the boredom away at home?
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

i always go into town when i'm bored just for a wander.

lou xxx
AT82
Rep:
?
Yeah but all I seem to is go some where and come straight back again! I have been to a town center every day this week so far!

Its really odd the feeling but it seems like I am just going out for the sake of it. If the weather is nice tomorrow maybe I should go out of Manchester then I do have an excuse.
Cate
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yeah but all I seem to is go some where and come straight back again! I have been to a town center every day this week so far!

Its really odd the feeling but it seems like I am just going out for the sake of it. If the weather is nice tomorrow maybe I should go out of Manchester then I do have an excuse.
So what if you are just going out for the sake of it? Theres nowt wrong with that. Especially if you're just bored at home and want to get out.
AT82
Rep:
?
(Original post by Cate)
So what if you are just going out for the sake of it? Theres nowt wrong with that. Especially if you're just bored at home and want to get out.
Yeah I suppose so Iam probably just too used to my mum and sister being stuck in all day. I just like the outdoors I suppose. The suns gone in now anyway so I may not go shopping tonight.
John Paul Jones
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
why don't you throw yourself into that river you displayed pictures of, it could be refreshing and a nice swim
AT82
Rep:
?
(Original post by John Paul Jones)
why don't you throw yourself into that river you displayed pictures of, it could be refreshing and a nice swim
Becuase I don't wish to actually be dead.
John Paul Jones
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Becuase I don't wish to actually be dead.

but then you won't be bored heheheh
blissy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I suppose if you're deprived (*cough* Manchester) and can't walk to the sea or lots of nice countryside you have no choice but to go into town
John Paul Jones
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by blissy)
I suppose if you're deprived (*cough* Manchester) and can't walk to the sea or lots of nice countryside you have no choice but to go into town

what are you talking about? there is loads of countryside near manchester, i live in the countryside and i can get the met into town in 20 minutes
blissy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by John Paul Jones)
what are you talking about? there is loads of countryside near manchester, i live in the countryside and i can get the met into town in 20 minutes
If you read the post you'd realise I'm talking about being able to walk to and in the countryside. :rolleyes:
John Paul Jones
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by blissy)
If you read the post you'd realise I'm talking about being able to walk to and in the countryside. :rolleyes:

hahah, you could walk into the countryside, but it might be a 2 hour walk
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1277)
79.71%
Leave (325)
20.29%

Watched Threads