Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hi guys got history mock coming up and I literally have no idead where to start and what to do.Can I have a proper explanation on exactly how to revise for it please step by step!
    im doing:edexcel history life in Germany 1919-1945
    changing nature of warfare

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=skhan99;59352963]hi guys got history mock coming up and I literally have no idead where to start and what to do.Can I have a proper explanation on exactly how to revise for it please step by step!
    im doing:edexcel history life in Germany 1919-1945
    changing nature of warfare[/QUOTE

I'm not sure if this is a huge amount of help but it always helped me. To do spider diagrams it mind maps ( not sure what you called them) and then go though your book and see what your most missed out weight it on. Cover the paper and try to copy it from memory

ReputationRep:
    I do different A exam board and topic to you but I make spider diagrams and just point out all basic info and I use to colours one for knowledge and one for analysis this helps with source questions then I talk about all the info, and try an exam question

ReputationRep:
    Not sure what will work best for you, but I found that recording your voice as you read out a text you need to know - a bit of humour can help sometimes - and then listen to your voice recording really helped me to revise. Also, flashcards are absolutely vital, especially if you need to learn lots of dates. I did the same exam board as you, but different topics, so I'm not completely sure what sort of stuff you need to know, but hope that helps!
    Do you know what your other two topics are?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Treblebee)
    Not sure what will work best for you, but I found that recording your voice as you read out a text you need to know - a bit of humour can help sometimes - and then listen to your voice recording really helped me to revise. Also, flashcards are absolutely vital, especially if you need to learn lots of dates. I did the same exam board as you, but different topics, so I'm not completely sure what sort of stuff you need to know, but hope that helps!
    Do you know what your other two topics are?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hiya um I'm doing changing nature of warfare and impact of war on Britain sorry I don't know the dates but that's wat they r called!!oh and thanks I will make flashcards...in fact I am by writing eg.treaty of Versailles then the date it took place,then on the other side I'd write key info about it is that OK?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skhan99)
    Posted from TSR Mobile

Hiya um I'm doing changing nature of warfare and impact of war on Britain sorry I don't know the dates but that's wat they r called!!oh and thanks I will make flashcards...in fact I am by writing eg.treaty of Versailles then the date it took place,then on the other side I'd write key info about it is that OK?
    Yeah, I'm sure it is I just wrote the event on one side
    and the date on the other, but whatever works best for you is fine
    Sorry, I didn't do either of those, but I'd be happy to give a hand if I can.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 27, 2015

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.