Turn on thread page Beta

Want to change my look! Advice from girls preferably, will send pics. watch

ReputationRep:
    I feel like people aregrowing up really fast due to social media etc yet I am 21 yet still don’t know what suits me and haven’tfound my “look” yet. I used to wear lots of eye liner and mascara. I now wearfoundation, blusher and nude lipstick/a gloss. I sometimes wear mascara. I usedto have shorter hair but I am trying to grow it. I have tried to experimentwith colours but it never suits me! I just don’t get how everyone else seem toknow how to put themselves together so well! Its not a major issue but I guess it’seasier to ask for advice on a forum, rather than friends who would just say “youlook fine”… I am also not insecure (took years to get to this but I amdefinitely not anymore), but I know how draining it can be to have insecurepeople around you, and feel like this kind of question in real life is justannoying. So, PM me and I cansend you pics if you want to help? Especially if you are into hair and makeup.

ReputationRep:
    Hey x you can send me some pictures

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SCAR H)
    Hey x you can send me some pictures

ReputationRep:
    I know the feeling, yo. I don't really know how to help though as I'm only just getting into using makeup in the last six months or so? Sorry, but good luck? Maybe look up pictures of people who' spook you admire and see what you like about it and make it your own?

ReputationRep:
    Have you got Pinterest? If so, you can just keep scrolling through and pin everything you like. I bet if you look back at it you'll be able to see that the photos have a lot in common and it will give you a really good starting point.

I'm glad that you've already started experimenting, it's good that you aren't afraid to try new things. Don't ever decide not to do something because it seems a bit "out there". No matter what you wear now it will seem like an embarrassingly dated choice when you look at the photos ten years later, so you might as well do what you want!

Post some of the photos you like on here, maybe we can get a better sense of your style for you.

Minty

http://iamaramintarose.blogspot.co.uk

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.