Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I am leaving university and therefore will no longer be needing to live in Colchester so am vacating the room in a shared 4 bedroom house on forest Road (about 20mins walk from uni). The house has a shared bathroom, separate downstairs toilet and a shared kitchen/social area and garden. Also living in the house are three 2nd year economics students - 2 girls and one boy. If interested PM me for more details.

ReputationRep:
    Hello,
    Have you tried posting this on the University of Essex Freshers page on Facebook? There might be some new students who are still looking for somewhere to live on there.

^Natalie.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Natalie.1)
    Hello,
    Have you tried posting this on the University of Essex Freshers page on Facebook? There might be some new students who are still looking for somewhere to live on there.

^Natalie.
    Thank you, I will take a look.

ReputationRep:
    Hello i am very interested in your room as i am in desperate need of one. could you give me some of the details of your living condition and expenses.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 8, 2016
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.