Turn on thread page Beta

The most random place you've met a girlfriend/boyfriend watch

• TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Random thread for fun but I just wondered what's the most random place you have ended up meeting a boyfriend/girlfriend Feel free to tell the story how it came about as well.

ReputationRep:
    A bunny ranch.

Tsr :shoot:

ReputationRep:
    Well not a gf but I posted a funny comment on some stupid clickbait type site meme and a girl added my facebook because she found it amusing, we talked for a year and I had a long flight one time so I made it so I had a 1 day transfer in her country as it was on the way and banged her in a hotel.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    She was working as a waitress at a cocktail bar.

But really, we went to secondary schools in the same area, saw her at the bus stop and ran into her a few years later at 6th form.

ReputationRep:
    An online game!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    I met my boyfriend at a midnight showing for a marvel film at the local odeon, he then sent me a friend request and we ve been inseparable ever since.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 15, 2015
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.