The Student Room Group

I am freaking out help!!! Creepy teacher?!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by geniequeen48
Yes.

confront him.... with friends
Why do you visit him Saturday mornings & lunchtimes? School's out then.

But yeah, try not to see him as much or speak to someone.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Little Popcorns
Hmm erm just stay away no private time with him.

But you shouldn't jump to conclusions yet. You may just be teachers pet and nothing else (we hope).

Lol yeah I keep telling myself not to jump to conclusions. I will definitely avoid private time with him. That last time was just so awkward and uncomfortable.
try and keep some kind of evidence if you do report him, a recording or a note he has sent to you :smile: i hope you sort it out try, keep a distance between you and him :smile:
Lunchtimes to finish work and Saturday for club.
Original post by Silence_Will_Fal
Why do you visit him Saturday mornings & lunchtimes? School's out then.
Honestly, start wearing a hidden camera , or secretly record on your phone if it gets too weird.
Original post by democracyforum
Honestly, start wearing a hidden camera , or secretly record on your phone if it gets too weird.

Loool okay.
Original post by geniequeen48
So I have this teacher and he treats me like a pet. He's always asking me if I'm alright, always uses my name in examples in classes, get's SO happy when he sees me, tries to make me laugh in lesson, cos of him the teachers in English know me now O.o, he calls me in the middle of the lesson to see something from his computer screen, and last time I visited him cos it was end of the year, and he asked me if I can draw, he showed me a pic of a bird and I drew it but I didn't know what to do so I knelt down beside him and drew the pic, then he showed me pics on his phone of his pet and dad. The way he treats other people is a HUGE difference like to some people he's quite harsh and horrible.

I'm really freaking out my mum suspects he likes me or something which I REALLY hope isn't true cos I'm like a kid compared to him and I'm a girl btw.
I never had this thought of him liking me that way, but when my mum told me what she thinks I'm scared.

Ignore grammar etc I'm panicking.

You NEED to go to the police NOW! You will regret it if you don't
Reply 28
is he not attractive or something lol.
Reply 29
Original post by Gears265
You NEED to go to the police NOW! You will regret it if you don't

police why, he hasnt even done anything illegal except be nice to her. he could be completely innocent.
Original post by DominicRCWC
police why, he hasnt even done anything illegal except be nice to her. he could be completely innocent.

Oh come on please. Drawing ******* pictures for him as she leans down next to him, very normal that is...NOT!

He has an obsession with her, she should call the police, If I was a father I would not have any of this **** happening to my daughter
I had a creepy teacher except he used to harass me and stop me in the corridor at break time to complain about my work. I left his class when he actually threatened me for not doing well in an essay. He acted like it was just frustration on his part but it was inappropriate comments and obsessive behaviour.

As the others said, keep a friend with you if he asks you to do anything you are not comfortable doing. If you trust your school to respond appropriately, inform the head or a teacher you trust. Failing that, tell your parents and ask if they can take it up with the school. Teachers should hopefully take a complaint from them very seriously.
Original post by Gears265
Oh come on please. Drawing ******* pictures for him as she leans down next to him, very normal that is...NOT!

He has an obsession with her, she should call the police, If I was a father I would not have any of this **** happening to my daughter

Me too i would personally remove that teacher myself out of my daughterw class then report him WHERE IS HER PARENTS?? they need to come into school and speak to the postral officer (child walfare officer )

Quick Reply

Latest