Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Well i'm currently studying biology, chemistry and maths at A2 level; for my as i got DDE. I wasn't too chuffed about these grades i got at as, especially after having to resit as after getting EEU the first time. I know these grades are really bad, but my reason being is because i was playing for fulham Academy and i honestly wasn't able to balance it out
    However this year i picked up an injury in my knee that does not permit me to play for no longer than 45 minutes, so i quit. This time around im looking to give it my all because i haven't go football to eat up anymore of my time.

Obviously my predicted grades aren't gonna be that great. So im thinking of applying to these unis:
    De montfort university
    Coventry university
    Hertfordshire university
    Westminster university
    Brunel university
    birkbeck uni
    Queen mary university

So what im asking for, is if someone can list them for me in order in terms of:
    How good the uni is?
    teaching standards?
    Employability standards?

And last but not least, is it bad if i end up going to a non-russel group uni.

thanks in advance!

ReputationRep:
    queen marys is hard to get into with those grades

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HanMh)
    queen marys is hard to get into with those grades
    yeah, i know

But is DMU any good??

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Life Sciences Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.