Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm living at home right now but I regret not applying for accommodation as I need to commute to and from Glasgow and Edinburgh and it's just going to get to much. Is it possible to apply for accommodation just now and hopefully get a place since a lot of people usually drop out?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HopelessOpus)
    I'm living at home right now but I regret not applying for accommodation as I need to commute to and from Glasgow and Edinburgh and it's just going to get to much. Is it possible to apply for accommodation just now and hopefully get a place since a lot of people usually drop out?
    it's a very specific situation, so you'll need to email accommodation services
    their details can be found here: http://www.accom.ed.ac.uk/
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    Hi HopelessOpus!

If you're looking for a shorter stay in accommodation we offer 17 and 20 week contracts. These could be ideal for you as they start in both September and January. If you're interested I'd be more than happy to send you some more information

Have a great day!

Callum B

ReputationRep:
    Are you still looking for accommodation?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cirwin)
    Are you still looking for accommodation?
    Not sure just now, might be waiting until next year cause I have mates that want to get a flat with me

ReputationRep:
    Not sure just now, might be waiting until next year cause I have mates that want to get a flat with me
    Jw because I'm trying to find someone to take over my room. Thanks for the reply!

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.