Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    hi, I went to university a few years ago and left after a few months of starting due to being pregnant ... Unknown to me at the time I was overpaid a large amount of £1,400 student grant, me thinking that's how much i should of received or else i would of defiantly paid it back at the time!! :ashamed2:I haven't yet managed to pay it all back, and would love to start back university. Is it possible to do that or will i have to pay it all back before i can reapply for any finance ?Thank you for your help!
    • Official TSR Representative

    Official TSR Representative

    As long as you are still entitled to funding then we wouldn't block it because of a previous overpayment. So you don't have to of paid back the grant overpayment to receive new funding.

    Hope this helps.

University open days

  1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.