Turn on thread page Beta

I need help - feeling alone, sad and vunerable. watch

I've just started a new job in a new place, my girlfriend of 2.5 years broke up with me a month a go.

I feel I can't talk to anyone about it as my friends are all living their own lives. The area I've moved to has no-one of my age and is just a commuter town for London.

I feel alone, I'm tired of it, I'm tired of being sad and just want to be happy.

ReputationRep:
    Time for a new start, me thinks.

Re-evaluate yourself.

Take up some hobbies, if you haven't got any.

Get out and meet new people.

And the rest will come.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I've just started a new job in a new place, my girlfriend of 2.5 years broke up with me a month a go.

I feel I can't talk to anyone about it as my friends are all living their own lives. The area I've moved to has no-one of my age and is just a commuter town for London.

I feel alone, I'm tired of it, I'm tired of being sad and just want to be happy.
    Why did you break up if you dont mind my asking?
    I think this is the perfect opportunity for a new start.

She said she wasn't in love with me.

I want her to share the experience with, not a new start.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 15, 2015
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.