The Student Room Group

Nickelodeon Are Launching A New Channel With Nothing But '90s Shows

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
So I'm the only one that this is news to...
Original post by Hashim123
So I'm the only one that this is news to...

4pm Sister Sister

4:30pm Sabrina the teenage witch

5pm Kenan and Kel

This is what I remember of the Nickelodeon schedule after school in my days of a lad. I'm sure I'm forgetting much more. Dexter's Lab, Johnny Bravo etc too but they were not Nick...
Reply 3
Original post by ironandbeer2
4pm Sister Sister

4:30pm Sabrina the teenage witch

5pm Kenan and Kel

This is what I remember of the Nickelodeon schedule after school in my days of a lad. I'm sure I'm forgetting much more. Dexter's Lab, Johnny Bravo etc too but they were not Nick...

:rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
great.
FINALLY

Excuse me Anon? :colonhash:
Reply 8
Excuse me Anon? :colonhash:

XD Your response made me laugh, that's all. :hugs: Here have a rep to show that I'm sorry since you were probably pretty serious in your post. >.< :rofl: <3

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anon_98
XD Your response made me laugh, that's all. :hugs: Here have a rep to show that I'm sorry since you were probably pretty serious in your post. >.< :rofl: <3

Posted from TSR Mobile

:rofl: :rofl: :colonhash: :colonhash:

You seem able to hand out more reps than others :colonhash: :colonhash:
:rofl: :rofl: :colonhash: :colonhash:

You seem able to hand out more reps than others :colonhash: :colonhash:

XD I don't know if that's considered good or bad. >.< What's it supposed to mean¿¡ :fuhrer: Right, wellllllll...you won't be recieving another one until Mid- October then. :rofl: :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I just remember those spiderman, Xmen and Transformers days, if only they would come back
Original post by Anon_98
XD I don't know if that's considered good or bad. >.< What's it supposed to mean¿¡ :fuhrer: Right, wellllllll...you won't be recieving another one until Mid- October then. :rofl: :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well I swear you gave me a rep not so long ago and now it's allowing another what powers do you possess :colonhash:
Who loves orange soda
Ken loves orange soda :biggrin:
Reply 14
Original post by Gears265
I just remember those spiderman, Xmen and Transformers days, if only they would come back

I'm pretty sure Spiderman and X-Men still come on on their original channels. I just wish the time to watch that stuff would come back.

Waking up at 7am every day to sneak downstairs to watch Evolution: the Animated Series, or Archie's Weird Mysteries, or Tarzan, or whatever the hell else was on. Those were the days.

...I want my childhood back. :frown:
I'm pretty sure Spiderman and X-Men still come on on their original channels. I just wish the time to watch that stuff would come back.

Waking up at 7am every day to sneak downstairs to watch Evolution: the Animated Series, or Archie's Weird Mysteries, or Tarzan, or whatever the hell else was on. Those were the days.

...I want my childhood back. :frown:

They stopped long ago my friend, all replaced with Disney crap, and before you ask I know because I have siblings and I feel for them with the trash that is shown nowadays
Well I swear you gave me a rep not so long ago and now it's allowing another what powers do you possess :colonhash:

Ahhh yes, you're right. ^-^ Hm..I gave you a rep 5 days ago and I repped 22 other people between that time therefore it's somehow allowed me to GIVE YOU ANOTHER DOSE. :awesome: Why are you complaining¿¡ XD Mark my words...- Mid October. :grumble:

Powers? - Oh, it's bc I'm cool. :cool:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anon_98
Ahhh yes, you're right. ^-^ Hm..I gave you a rep 5 days ago and I repped 22 other people between that time therefore it's somehow allowed me to GIVE YOU ANOTHER DOSE. :awesome: Why are you complaining¿¡ XD Mark my words...- Mid October. :grumble:

Powers? - Oh, it's bc I'm cool. :cool:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cough witch cough
Reply 18
Original post by Gears265
They stopped long ago my friend, all replaced with Disney crap, and before you ask I know because I have siblings and I feel for them with the trash that is shown nowadays

I think I might have been thinking about the current one, Utlimate Spider-Man or something like that, that comes on Disney. Yeah, there's nothing like the original, watching that one stills gives me the chills. :lol:
I think I might have been thinking about the current one, Utlimate Spider-Man or something like that, that comes on Disney. Yeah, there's nothing like the original, watching that one stills gives me the chills. :lol:

That one makes me feel sick, the old one with the kingpin and the sinister six and mysterio and all of them was the bomb, I loved it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending