Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Personally even though they have had a bad start to the season, I can't look beyond Juventus for the title.

Inter or Roma could have a chance but I just don't see them keeping up their form for the rest of the season.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LordPhylogeny)
    Personally even though they have had a bad start to the season, I can't look beyond Juventus for the title.
    How long did it take you to think of this thread. :gah::gfight:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by william walker)
    How long did it take you to think of this thread. :gah::gfight:
    Don't joke man, these are serious issues...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LordPhylogeny)
    Don't joke man, these are serious issues...
    Sure.

ReputationRep:
    I am offended by your sense of humour.
    The least you could have done was give a trigger warning. 😠

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AzimH)
    You sick ****! Children, women and the elderly are dying everyday there and you're making jokes about it? Damn, TSR is a cancerous community.
    Can't tell if serious or not

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yelllowribbon)
    Can't tell if serious or not
    Nah, I'm not serious . I overreacted as a joke mocking those who get buthurt over anything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AzimH)
    Nah, I'm serious kinda. I did overreact however it still is pretty ****ed up to make jokes about a serious issue like this.
    Thought the wordplay was pretty good imo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yelllowribbon)
    Thought the wordplay was pretty good imo
    True, true. I'm just gonna remove my other comment or people might actually think I was being seriously butthurt xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AzimH)
    Nah, I'm serious kinda. I did overreact however it still is pretty ****ed up to make jokes about a serious issue like this.
    (Original post by caravaggio2)
    I am offended by your sense of humour.The least you could have done was give a trigger warning. 😠
    Mate, the fact you can even be 1% offended by this is just stupid?

1. If you thought I was even vaguely serious then the worst you could accuse me of is being a fan of Italian football

2. If you thought I was joking then it's a joke, I didn't say anything about Syria, the people, or the issues. It is a word...

ReputationRep:
    Sorry LP, I was taking the piss out of the permanently butt hurt too. I should have put a smile after the frown. 😳

ReputationRep:

Disgusting what's going on at the minute

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.