Turn on thread page Beta

Girlfriend kissing her best friend watch

Announcements

So I've been seeing this girl for over four years. She's really close to her best friend who is friendly enough but gets a bit mental when she's drunk. Over the last four years there's been numerous occasions where when both my girlfriend and her best friend have kissed each other (with tongues) during a night out. Sometimes with me there, sometimes not. At first I didn't know how to handle this so I just pretended to be fine with it and turned a blind eye.
    However recently they went on a girls holiday and although I do not think my girlfriend is actually bi I found out they made out on holiday again in front of random guys. I've since brought it up with my girlfriend saying how would she feel roles reversed and she said she understood etc it won't happen again.

Well she went out last night and her other mate was poring snapchats, one of them being the two of them making out in front of random guys again. I'm furious.

My question is am I over reacting? If not, should I stay or run?

ReputationRep:
    I'd probably end it tbh, mainly because she's doing it in front of guys.

Attention seeking girls are always the worst, and tend to have a whole load of insecurities that make them unpredictable.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    So I've been seeing this girl for over four years. She's really close to her best friend who is friendly enough but gets a bit mental when she's drunk. Over the last four years there's been numerous occasions where when both my girlfriend and her best friend have kissed each other (with tongues) during a night out. Sometimes with me there, sometimes not. At first I didn't know how to handle this so I just pretended to be fine with it and turned a blind eye.
    However recently they went on a girls holiday and although I do not think my girlfriend is actually bi I found out they made out on holiday again in front of random guys. I've since brought it up with my girlfriend saying how would she feel roles reversed and she said she understood etc it won't happen again.

Well she went out last night and her other mate was poring snapchats, one of them being the two of them making out in front of random guys again. I'm furious.

My question is am I over reacting? If not, should I stay or run?
    You aren't overreacting; she broke her promise that it would stop.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think you're overreacting but try talking to her first. If her response is much the same as before and you now can't trust that she'll do what she says then I don't see that you have anywhere else to go but your own separate ways.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 15, 2015
Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.