Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I just need some tips because i just csnt keep a steady conversation going! Whenever i talk to a guy it seems like they're only after one thing, so I'll try to take the conversation away from that and they just shut down. I try to stay calm and stuff but i just end up getting frustrated because it seems like they all see me as a peice of ass which i am NOT !!! So i have no idea where they got that thouht from.Help?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thepheonixburns)
    I just need some tips because i just csnt keep a steady conversation going! Whenever i talk to a guy it seems like they're only after one thing, so I'll try to take the conversation away from that and they just shut down. I try to stay calm and stuff but i just end up getting frustrated because it seems like they all see me as a peice of ass which i am NOT !!! So i have no idea where they got that thouht from.Help?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    where are you meeting these guys? maybe youre just not attracting the kind you want to attract.
    it could be the way you portray yourself.
    dont waste time with guys who are only after one thing and spend time with your friends and im sure enough youll get introduced to someone lovely

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eemooz)
    where are you meeting these guys? maybe youre just not attracting the kind you want to attract.
    it could be the way you portray yourself.
    dont waste time with guys who are only after one thing and spend time with your friends and im sure enough youll get introduced to someone lovely
    Its a good point but im nothing specialim kind of quite so i dont understand how i attract these people

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Well mayb us guys can help you if you want a steady conversation.
    We wont be thinkin bout u in that way since we dont knw wat u look like lol
    Pm if its more comfortable for you

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Giratina)
    Well mayb us guys can help you if you want a steady conversation.
    We wont be thinkin bout u in that way since we dont knw wat u look like lol
    Pm if its more comfortable for you

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I might actually thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ur WELCOME

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You can talk to me girl. Looks are one thing and are of some importance(an initiator of interest) but your personality would mean much more to me. Without that depth, I'd lose interest in a piece of ass.

ReputationRep:
    It's normally guys that are said to have this problem...
    I'm a guy and sometimes when I speak to girls I tend to add an innuendo into the conversation, doesn't stop us talking, just makes the convo more 'entertaining' should I say.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Francis.C)
    It's normally guys that are said to have this problem...
    I'm a guy and sometimes when I speak to girls I tend to add an innuendo into the conversation, doesn't stop us talking, just makes the convo more 'entertaining' should I say.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I dont mind that, because that kind of stuff is quite funny and id go along with it, and i have an overactive mind sometimes haha. But most are more like "so wonna hook up"or something along them lines

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marco14196)
    You can talk to me girl. Looks are one thing and are of some importance(an initiator of interest) but your personality would mean much more to me. Without that depth, I'd lose interest in a piece of ass.
    Thanks, i like to think i have a nice personality. But ive also found that when people say looks dont matter it's only part true.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Actually talk to some decent guys. Problem solved.

ReputationRep:
    I dont mind that, because that kind of stuff is quite funny and id go along with it, and i have an overactive mind sometimes haha. But most are more like "so wonna hook up"or something along them lines

Posted from TSR Mobile
    From what I know people you may know in an educational facility, school-college etc., mostly just want to be friends but those who you may approach or get approached by outside of an educational just really want to 'do a thing'. You know what 'm saying?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Lol. No. You just can't talk to lustful guys. They're all womanizers.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Francis.C)
    From what I know people you may know in an educational facility, school-college etc., mostly just want to be friends but those who you may approach or get approached by outside of an educational just really want to 'do a thing'. You know what 'm saying?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh sorry i quoted the wrong message hah

Well these people are from school so i dont know...

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.