Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Need help with this: I appear as fully registered on the Imperial student e-service, so I should be eligible to get the card. It says on the website that I need to first apply online, pay the fee, then ALSO send an application form from ICU (on headed paper) with all sorts of information. How do I go about sending this form? Is the online application not enough anymore?

University open days

  1. Imperial College
    All Departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 15 Sep '18
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.