Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Me and a friend are in the initial stages of setting up a small business that sells everyday essentials that everyone needs. ( ideally we are looking at small electrical stuff and household items)

WE NEED YOUR HELP!

We need to get a little bit of data to see what products you use on a daily basis and how you purchase them.

To make things simple i would like you to just comment on the 5 questions given below:

1) Can you just let us know of just a few products that you just use/ purchase on a regular basis?

2) How often do you go out and buy your essential necessities?

3) what method of payment you use? and do you get it delivered of pick it up. if there is a postage charge how much do you pay?

4) judging from your current experience of buying household goods. What way can we use to improve your experience?

5) We need advise on where and how to establish our business. should we do it locally or nationally or just go all out and do it international.

Again thank you very much for reading my post. i really appreciate it. I know its rather long but i write aswell.

your fellow TSR'n, Umar

ReputationRep:
    Phone chargers, DVD players, fake flowers and plants

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    - Phone chargers
    - Chewing gum
    - Contact lenses
    - Boxes of Red bull, Coke, Diet Coke, Pepsi, Pepsi Max
    - Tea bags
    - Cotton bud
    - Shampoo
    - Shower gel
    - Tissue (kitchen and toilet)
    - Body oil
    - Notepads
    - Pens
    - Headphones
    - Lip balm

ReputationRep:
    Bottled water.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks allot guys. . The above messages have helped alt please keep the suggestions coming in

ReputationRep:
    - deoderant
    - toilet roll
    - makeup/makeup remover
    - perfume
    - food/drink
    - phone & charger
    - pens and notebook

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by umarrahim)
    Me and a friend are in the initial stages of setting up a small business that sells everyday essentials that everyone needs. ( ideally we are looking at small electrical stuff and household items)

WE NEED YOUR HELP!

We need to get a little bit of data to see what products you use on a daily basis and how you purchase them.

To make things simple i would like you to just comment on the 5 questions given below:

1) Can you just let us know of just a few products that you just use/ purchase on a regular basis?

2) How often do you go out and buy your essential necessities?

3) what method of payment you use? and do you get it delivered of pick it up. if there is a postage charge how much do you pay?

4) judging from your current experience of buying household goods. What way can we use to improve your experience?

5) We need advise on where and how to establish our business. should we do it locally or nationally or just go all out and do it international.

Again thank you very much for reading my post. i really appreciate it. I know its rather long but i write aswell.

your fellow TSR'n, Umar
    Better yet, here's one we made earlier.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.