Scroll to see replies

Going all the way
I bet Sterling will miss a penalty its written in history :rofl:
hahhahahahaha
Bad luck.
Reply 5064
Mmm... lol
Remember when deluded lfc fans wanted Callebrio to be in goal ahahahahahahahha
Blah City were better than us through the game. Sigh..
Original post by LFC_fan_321
Remember when deluded lfc fans wanted Callebrio to be in goal ahahahahahahahha

Who the **** is Callebrio
You got dicked over by a Willy
We didn't deserve to win the mickey mouse cup anyway.
City win 3-1 on penalties.
Fair play to them - they deserved the win and their penalties were excellent.

Mignolet dived the right way every time but the accuracy was the difference.
Our penalties were cocky, weak and not in the corner. Well played to the lads, especially to Lucas (and Mignolet in the end) but we weren't good enough and City were worthy victors.
Apart from the first, their penalties were spot on. Fair play to them, hard luck to Liverpool, can't fault the lads for putting a shift in and taking it all way.
Reply 5073
Piss poor penalty takers in your team.

Posted from TSR Mobile
The penalties by City were all great bar the first one.

Poor penalties by Liverpool, the stutter step is such a baffling one
1456687160503.jpg
Original post by difeo

laughed out loud. brilliant :biggrin:
Klopp is an overrated manager imo. came from a what would've been a midtable PL side in BVB.

Where was milner and henderson? they take pens no?
I don't think we can complain. We took City to penalties and after that it's just a lottery.

Yeah rival fans are gonna laugh but it's not like we lost 4-0. Gutting to lose on penalties but both teams really put heart and soul in to the game.

City's experience and quality shone through in the end but the lads can hold their heads up high. They did themselves proud.
(edited 8 years ago)
Strange that our primary penno takers didn't go up first. Coutinho's always been **** at penalties, Lallana looks fragile (and weak) as ****, Lucas doesn't fill me with the most confidence either. Even Can I wouldn't exactly back 10 times out of 10.

We've had a damn good time with shootouts through our history, not that bothered. Bit annoyed because now we don't have an easy rebuttal to morons who'll point to our league position as an indicator of Klopp's quality.

Latest