The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by leinad2012
Loooool, tom Rostance on BBC Sport live text certainly isn't a Liverpool fan. Still trying to subtly slag you guys off :biggrin:

Let them have their moment ffs you clown

He's the guy I was talking about earlier. Such a tool. I'd even prefer McNulty...
Klopp has done it again

Posted from TSR Mobile
How has Klopp done this with a BR team?
Original post by Ayaz789
As any football fan you just can't hate Klopp!

AGREED

Posted from TSR Mobile
The lads showed real character tonight. :lol:
The greatest club in English football is and always will be Liverpool.

(Arsenal fan)
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Lúcio
He's the guy I was talking about earlier. Such a tool. I'd even prefer McNulty...

Steady on mate. He's not at McNulty levels of cringe just yet. McNulty is the pinnacle of dreadful, bias, innacurate sports journalism. Looks like that has become part of the culture at the BBC, well, that and raping young children....
Original post by Lúcio
The one goal he doesn't respond to.

Probably just thinking "lol I get it, we never made it back from Germany in one piece, I'm in a coma and this isn't real..."

My Dad had a treble to win 40 quid other two came in, 3-1 he was sitting pretty on Dortmund, my livescore app is about 2 mins ahead of the bt sport app I was casting to the tv, So I glance at phone before the goals without him noticing lol. 2-3....3-3, he was raging, then I go "aww man their dream is over" and my Dad just assumes and goes "get in! Feel for Liverpool though...not really.". 4-3...I meant your dream of a decent multiple coming in.
Original post by Angry cucumber
I can't believe I've missed this ffs. **** revision

Original post by joey11223
Probably just thinking "lol I get it, we never made it back from Germany in one piece, I'm in a coma and this isn't real..."

My Dad had a treble to win 40 quid other two came in, 3-1 he was sitting pretty on Dortmund, my livescore app is about 2 mins ahead of the bt sport app I was casting to the tv, So I glance at phone before the goals without him noticing lol. 2-3....3-3, he was raging, then I go "aww man their dream is over" and my Dad just assumes and goes "get in! Feel for Liverpool though...not really.". 4-3...I meant your dream of a decent multiple coming in.

what a beautiful game of football too[video="youtube;6h7x7eh7s4I"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6h7x7eh7s4I[/video]
Origi was absolutely outstanding tonight. Absolutely outstanding.
The kid has pretty much everything - pace, power, intelligence and the ability to finish a chance.

Who's to say he won't become the next Aubameyang? Might be premature to say that but we all know how Klopp can develop players.
Congratulations lads, simply magnificent. Deserve to go on and win it now, Anfield really is a special place on a European night.

Posted from TSR Mobile
The team has done exceptionally well since KLOPP so #LIVERPOOL ❤️

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6452
Original post by Lúcio
Origi was absolutely outstanding tonight. Absolutely outstanding.
The kid has pretty much everything - pace, power, intelligence and the ability to finish a chance.

Who's to say he won't become the next Aubameyang? Might be premature to say that but we all know how Klopp can develop players.

but.. but iwobi>origi
Original post by Angry cucumber
I can't believe I've missed this ffs. **** revision

Same ere just watched the highlights amazing tho shame I missed it because of revision but oh well ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
Someone going to come in and slag off Klopp for saluting the Kop with the players at the end of the game? :rolleyes:
"Disabled" section celebrating Lovren's goal tonight

https://twitter.com/Sam_Lashmar/status/720723618339151872
Reply 6456
just remembered why im a liverpool fan
Original post by The.Joker
The lads showed real character tonight. :lol:

Top banter :applaud:
Original post by Jimmy Seville
"Disabled" section celebrating Lovren's goal tonight

https://twitter.com/Sam_Lashmar/status/720723618339151872

It's a miracle!!!!!!
Original post by The.Joker