Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    most of the students on my course get financial support from the university, it is something i did not know i could get. until today and i'm just about to start second year. It says you do not have to apply for the support as it goes through student finance if your financial information is 'means tested' which i have no idea what that means and it also says that your accessed if you click to share information with the university i never knew this was an option . Confused and could do with the extra support. any help would be great
    • Official TSR Representative

    Official TSR Representative
    Hi there,You can find out more information about the different support we offer on our web pages at - www.leeds.ac.uk/financial_support.Alternatively you can email your questions to - [email protected] regards,Alice

University open days

  1. University of Leeds
    All Departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 8 Sep '18
  2. University of Leeds
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 6 Oct '18
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.