Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I am currently studying biology, psychology and sociology. I got a high A in sociology, decent B in psychology and a D in biology in my AS's. I am predicted AAA/AAB for A2 and I got constant 'A's in past papers and mocks for my biology previously. My teachers and myself are unaware as to why I got a D as I worked extremely hard and I am re-sitting that course. I want to do law at Durham university which is extremely hard to get into. I was wondering with a good personal statement with many activities to show my enthusiasm for the subject , hopefully a good LNAT test result and support from my teachers to show I am a hard working girl, am I likely to get an offer or most likely a rejection?
    Many thanks.

ReputationRep:
    I am applying for law at Durham as well, however doing IB. I have phoned the admissions and they have said that if you have the entry requirements for your course then you will be looked at closely to see whether they want to accept you. So yes, you would have a chance, however, obviously if someone has a higher prediction then they will be in a better position thank you.
    I would say there is no point in not applying for it, you never know what the outcome might be, just make sure your personal statement and LNAT are at a standard where they just cannot let you go 😊

Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.