Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So I got with a guy a while ago (kissing mainly nothing major) and since that night we've kept in touch as friends. Last night he told me that at the time we fooled around he had a girlfriend. A part of me felt really angry that he cheated with me when I had no idea. But really does it not have anything to do with me that he cheated? Am I entitled to be as annoyed as I am?

ReputationRep:
    Not really.

ReputationRep:
    would have been with someone else if it wasn't you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by picklescamp)
    So I got with a guy a while ago (kissing mainly nothing major) and since that night we've kept in touch as friends. Last night he told me that at the time we fooled around he had a girlfriend. A part of me felt really angry that he cheated with me when I had no idea. But really does it not have anything to do with me that he cheated? Am I entitled to be as annoyed as I am?
    HE'S at fault not you. You're not psychic so would not know this. Feel sorry for his gf, cheating ****!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SMEGGGY)
    HE'S at fault not you. You're not psychic so would not know this. Feel sorry for his gf, cheating ****!
    true I guess. He told me he 'enjoys cheating' because he 'likes the drama'. Tempted not to be friends with him any more smh

ReputationRep:
    He's an a**
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by picklescamp)
    true I guess. He told me he 'enjoys cheating' because he 'likes the drama'. Tempted not to be friends with him any more smh
    Don't bother anymore. :console:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RainbowKiwi)
    He's an a**
    as always, Kiwi, you are right :yep:

(Original post by SeanFM)
    Don't bother anymore. :console:

I guess you're right. I never saw that side of him. Makes me feel like crap knowing I was used in his twisted games.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 15, 2015
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.