Article: Win a kitchen essentials kit from Sistema

Watch
This discussion is closed.
TSR Competition
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
You can chuck those knackered pots and pans in the bin if you win this great prize from Sistema.

This kitchen essentials bundle from Sistema's Microwave range is perfect for stocking up your uni kitchen, making it easy to get your cooking sorted sharpish. Included in the bundle are rice and vegetable steamers, a soup mug, an egg cooker and more...Each bundle is worth £40 and we've got five sets to give away to TSR members.

Entering the competition is easy - just reply to this thread with the words 'sort my kitchen kit!'.

Read more about this competition and the prizes on offer.
Mindspace
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
sort my kitchen kit!
Little Tail Chaser
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Sort my kitchen kit!
username1531423
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Sort my kitchen kit!
lightningdoritos
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by shooks)
You can chuck those knackered pots and pans in the bin if you win this great prize from Sistema.

This kitchen essentials bundle from Sistema's Microwave range is perfect for stocking up your uni kitchen, making it easy to get your cooking sorted sharpish. Included in the bundle are rice and vegetable steamers, a soup mug, an egg cooker and more...Each bundle is worth £40 and we've got five sets to give away to TSR members.

Entering the competition is easy - just reply to this thread with the words 'sort my kitchen kit!'.

sort my kitchen kit!
Puddles the Monkey
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I wish I could enter :cry: I have so many of these, they are legit amazing.
Plagioclase
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Sort my kitchen kit!
phoenixsilver
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Sort my kitchen kit!

Posted from TSR Mobile
stonehrd4eva
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
kit kitchen my sort
HeroinMouth
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I really want to win this prize so yeah like let's sort my kitchen kit!
HeroinMouth
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I want tosort my kitchen kit! with this free set which features the unique Klip It Sistema clips to prevent spillages and cool to touch handles this microwave range is robust and well designed, providing everything you need for microwave cooking.
Meeeee:)
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Sort my kitchen kit
AzimH
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago

Sort my kitchen kit!
Cincin
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Sort my kitchen kit
imsoLit
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago

Sort my kitchen kit!
jessli
Badges: 0
Report 5 years ago
Sort my kitchen kit!
SH0405
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago

sort my kitchen kit!
F1's Finest
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
sort my kitchen kit!
LaughingKitsune
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Sort my kitchen kit!
glo420
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Sort my kitchen kit! please.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (150)
14.58%
I'm not sure (45)
4.37%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (307)
29.83%
I have already dropped out (27)
2.62%
I'm not a current university student (500)
48.59%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed