Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I just turned 16 years old, I'm more or less 5ft 6, and this is short for someone my age, I know I'm still growing (by the way I'm a boy), but is there anyway for me to encourage a growth spurt fast?-any pills, exercised?????

ReputationRep:
    You will probably grow till 18 like everyone. You will robably grow till 5ft8-9-10 maximum which is the average height for males. Trust me you will rarely find a girl at that height.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by star80)
    You will probably grow till 18 like everyone. You will robably grow till 5ft8-9-10 maximum which is the average height for males. Trust me you will rarely find a girl at that height.
    Okay....
    1. I though boys grow until 23 years of age?
    2. How can I make sure I'll be 5ft 10?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zimzim40)
    Okay....
    1. I though boys grow until 23 years of age?
    2. How can I make sure I'll be 5ft 10?
    Boys do not grow till 23 unless they start puberty very late
    Depends on when you started puberty. You can't really make sure youll grow to that height especially because your onl 5ft6 and your 16. It also heavily depends on genes. But eat a balanced diet -calcuim they say.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I just turned 16 years old, I'm more or less 5ft 6, and this is short for someone my age, I know I'm still growing (by the way I'm a boy), but is there anyway for me to encourage a growth spurt fast?-any pills, exercised?????
    lmfao bruh, i turned 5'6 when I was in year 9. Im year 13 and still 5'6. gg

ReputationRep:
    I'm 6'1, my cousin who is a year older than me has always been shorter by quite a bit, he was maybe 5'8, I didn't see him for about a year and he shot up to 6'2 or something crazy, now years later he's about 6'3/4 and I'm still 6'1. So you definitely still have a chance to grow.

ReputationRep:
    6' 1" or near enough.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vis break)
    lmfao bruh, i turned 5'6 when I was in year 9. Im year 13 and still 5'6. gg
    same

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonnypdot)
    same
    5'6 squad form into all mighty mega zord

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zuki)
    I'm 6'1, my cousin who is a year older than me has always been shorter by quite a bit, he was maybe 5'8, I didn't see him for about a year and he shot up to 6'2 or something crazy, now years later he's about 6'3/4 and I'm still 6'1. So you definitely still have a chance to grow.
    Was it natural? and are his parents tall?

ReputationRep:
    Was it natural? and are his parents tall?
    Yeah all natural, his mum is around 5'8 his dad is around 6'5 though

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 15, 2015
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.