Turn on thread page Beta

Cried on the bus watch

I cried on the bus today. But I don't think anyone knew. Well probably the people behind me because I wasn't too loud. I tried to stay silent when crying but I just kept jerking. Nobody asked if I was alright, thank god. If someone did I would just be crying out loudly on the spot. So I went to my college, went to the counsellor because I know I can't control my cries. Every time I cry I just bawl my eyes out even though its something not worth crying over. Tried to go to my lesson but cried when the teacher asked what was wrong. I'm such a weakling. Hate myself for this but I'm so glad I got it out. I went to the toilet, cried at the cubicle. A girl at the next cubicle asked if I was alright whilst she was peeing. I cried a bit after she said that. Nice to know there's nice people

Has anyone cried publicly? Or has cried for someone that wasn't worth it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I cried on the bus today. But I don't think anyone knew. Well probably the people behind me because I wasn't too loud. I tried to stay silent when crying but I just kept jerking. Nobody asked if I was alright, thank god. If someone did I would just be crying out loudly on the spot. So I went to my college, went to the counsellor because I know I can't control my cries. Every time I cry I just bawl my eyes out even though its something not worth crying over. Tried to go to my lesson but cried when the teacher asked what was wrong. I'm such a weakling. Hate myself for this but I'm so glad I got it out. I went to the toilet, cried at the cubicle. A girl at the next cubicle asked if I was alright whilst she was peeing. I cried a bit after she said that. Nice to know there's nice people

Why are you crying so much?

(Original post by NineTailedFox)
    Why are you crying so much?
    Family troubles + stress.
    She didn't understand me and told me I don't listen to her when I did.
    She's been abused as well. I told her to run away or report or do something but she's staying silent despite the years of abuse. She started getting angry towards me and I did as well. So then I cried in the end because she's just a person I don't understand.

ReputationRep:
    I feel like crying sometimes out of nowhere

ReputationRep:
    I actually have. But I tried to control myself

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

I use to cry on the bus a lot too fam. I was always sad when I went on it but me and my boiz started to sing a mad tune called "The wheelz on the bus go round and round". That's when I felt better. I advise you to do the same.

ReputationRep:
    I cired once, i went on to whip myself so i learn never to cry again.

ReputationRep:

That happens to me too! I hate crying at school - I get so embarrassed and I end up crying more whenever someone asks if I'm ok...

ReputationRep:
    funny, so did i today😂 lol got some upsetting news so ye, i few tears slipped😢😢

ReputationRep:
    I had a really rubbish day (arguments at home and with friends) and then I fell over on the bus and headbutted the pole. I had an imprint on my ear from the braille on the stop button 😂. But people on the bus did ask if I was alright but I ended up crying even more. I was with my sister but she just laughed at me. Went to school and cried too

(Original post by arfah)
    Who is 'she'? You aren't making any sense
    My mum.

(Original post by chantalc)
    I had a really rubbish day (arguments at home and with friends) and then I fell over on the bus and headbutted the pole. I had an imprint on my ear from the braille on the stop button 😂. But people on the bus did ask if I was alright but I ended up crying even more. I was with my sister but she just laughed at me. Went to school and cried too
    Ouch, must've hurt so much.

Awh, hope you're better now!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I've cried on a bus before. It was the day one of my best friends had passed away and I got overwhelmed with everything. Thankfully it was at night so no one was on the top deck and I was with another one of my best friends.

ReputationRep:
    Ouch, must've hurt so much.

Awh, hope you're better now!
    Had a headache the whole day. But it was one of those mornings where everything was going wrong and I think falling over just topped it all off.

are you okay?

(Original post by chantalc)
    Had a headache the whole day. But it was one of those mornings where everything was going wrong and I think falling over just topped it all off.

are you okay?

Yeah I'm okay. I'm gonna get asked this by my teachers next time I see them. Not looking forward to it lol.

ReputationRep:
    Oh ma gahhd this is 100% me
    Crying on the bus whilst listening to sad music is boss because you can pretend you're in a music video.
    Don't feel ashamed, crying in public doesn't make you weak, just means you're expressive

(Original post by Pathway)
    Yeah, I've cried on a bus before. It was the day one of my best friends had passed away and I got overwhelmed with everything. Thankfully it was at night so no one was on the top deck and I was with another one of my best friends.

Sorry for your loss
    Glad you had some time to yourself and a friend to just cry it out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NutellaLuv)
    Oh ma gahhd this is 100% me
    Crying on the bus whilst listening to sad music is boss because you can pretend you're in a music video.
    Don't feel ashamed, crying in public doesn't make you weak, just means you're expressive
    Loool okay xD

ReputationRep:
    Don't judge me fam

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I've cried on the bus once. It sucked ass.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 15, 2015
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.