Best destination for a first girls holiday? Watch

itsemilyyeahh
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Me and my friends have decided that we want to go on a girls holiday next year at the start of June. This will be our first time going aboard without being supervised. So I was just wondering where is the best place to go? We don't want to go anywhere too 'clubby' like Magaluf however, we do want somewhere with a bit of nightlife. Also is it best to go all inclusive of self-catering?.......Thanks guys
arfah
Badges: 15
Report 3 years ago
Amsterdam? Murcia/Madrid/Barcelona in Spain?
stonehrd4eva
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I hear Syria is the go to holiday destination right now...
itsemilyyeahh
Rep:
?
(Original post by arfah)
Amsterdam? Murcia/Madrid/Barcelona in Spain?
The only thing about Amsterdam is the drugs? Is it as bad as people make it out to be?
itsemilyyeahh
Rep:
?
(Original post by stonehrd4eva)
:eek::eek::eek::eek:
MrKmas508
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Benidorm, it's s**t but what do you expect?
arfah
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by itsemilyyeahh)
The only thing about Amsterdam is the drugs? Is it as bad as people make it out to be?
I've lived in Amsterdam for 12 years, without knowing drugs was legal lol. So no people exaggerate about the drugs and weed. It's a beautiful country like anywhere else. if you're interested in going there just let me know and I'll tell you about the best places.
itsemilyyeahh
Rep:
?
(Original post by arfah)
I've lived in Amsterdam for 12 years, without knowing drugs was legal lol. So no people exaggerate about the drugs and weed. It's a beautiful country like anywhere else. if you're interested in going there just let me know and I'll tell you about the best places.
Brilliant, thank you. Where would you advise going?
Saywhatyoumean
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Me and my friends went to Gran Canaria this year and it was great!

Perfect mix of beach/spa plus night life! - also a very lively gay area which was amazing too lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
itsemilyyeahh
Rep:
?
(Original post by Saywhatyoumean)
Me and my friends went to Gran Canaria this year and it was great!

Perfect mix of beach/spa plus night life! - also a very lively gay area which was amazing too lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
We have been thinking about the Canaries, would you advise to go all inclusive or self-catered. Also how much did you pay for the holiday and how much did you take away with you?.....Sorry for so many questions haha
saeed97
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
North Korea. Theres also a real life easter egg where if you scream "i want to stab Kim Jong Un" really loudley you get a lifetime supply of maryland cookies.
barnetlad
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by arfah)
The Van Gogh museum, Rijksmuseum and Anne Frank's house are all in Amsterdam and worth a visit. Just a bus ride away there is a lovely spa for relaxation, Spa Zuiver.

If any of your group don't like flying, you can get there by train.
arfah
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by barnetlad)
The Van Gogh museum, Rijksmuseum and Anne Frank's house are all in Amsterdam and worth a visit. Just a bus ride away there is a lovely spa for relaxation, Spa Zuiver.

If any of your group don't like flying, you can get there by train.
Yep and the NEMO science museum and the artis zoo (which includes a planteraium show) are worth a visit. Then for theme parks I recommend Efteling which is probably one of the best theme parks you can visit in the world.

Brilliant, thank you. Where would you advise going?
Saywhatyoumean
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
We have been thinking about the Canaries, would you advise to go all inclusive or self-catered. Also how much did you pay for the holiday and how much did you take away with you?.....Sorry for so many questions haha
Yeah they're great well we booked in December for a holiday in June and paid 425

I took about 400 euros in case of emergency and I didn't want to worry about money being an issue but you would've been okay with 300-400 aha don't worry
StrawbAri
Badges: 17
Report 3 years ago
Thailand
Turkey :woo:
Belize :dance:

Oh and Morocco

Awesome nightlife in all destinations. So I've heard
ImNotReallyMe
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by stonehrd4eva)
even the Turkish beaches

... we're so bad
phoenixsilver
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
This thread stinks of sexism. "Girls holiday" why can't guys come? What about me?
#meninism

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hashim123
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by arfah)
Do you still live there?
Alltimesarah
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Since you're asking on tsr
Oxbridge road trip

Posted from TSR Mobile
cherryred90s
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Me and my friends have decided that we want to go on a girls holiday next year at the start of June. This will be our first time going aboard without being supervised. So I was just wondering where is the best place to go? We don't want to go anywhere too 'clubby' like Magaluf however, we do want somewhere with a bit of nightlife. Also is it best to go all inclusive of self-catering?.......Thanks guys
I went to kavos, it was very fun, but since you don't want too much clubbing, it may not be the best option for you, but it's super cheap.

Other places include the canaries like someone mentioned, Spain is a good one and Albufeira in Portugal
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

I LOVE a Black Friday deal (87)
39.19%
Nah, Black Friday is pointless (75)
33.78%
I don't have an opinion (60)
27.03%

Watched Threads