Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    My ****ing arms drip I don't even feel hot I put on deodorant shower daily I don't know what else to do

ReputationRep:
    Bleach. Neat. Apply, 2hrs.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by phoenixsilver)
    Bleach. Neat. Apply, 2hrs.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    you're not funny

OP i used to have your problem. you need something stronger. anything with aluminium chloride.

search "certain dri"

my armpits dont sweat at all now.. one of the best purchases of my life

ReputationRep:
    You need perspirex! I used to have really bad armpits too but this took care of it!

yoo.. i think you should attach nappies to your armpits...

ReputationRep:
    hyperhydrosis ???

ReputationRep:
    As a couple of the other comments have said you need a stronger antiperspirant, not a deodorant. Only antiperspirants actually contain ingredients which aim to stop sweat production. Deodorants just prevent smell.

If strong OTC antiperspirants don't work for you then you can visit your GP and ask for a stronger one on prescription, or to stop the sweat altogether in intervals of 3 months you could have under arm botox if you are determined to have hyperhydrosis.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.