Turn on thread page Beta

Called my history teacher fat today.. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    So we're talking about Hitler's plans for Europe and the teacher talked about him wanting more "lebensraum" for the German speaking people,
    and she asks why we thought he wanted more living space, and I said "for people like you"..

Everybody started laughing and I felt a little guilty...

She pretended like she didn't hear me and asked for others to answer.

Still laughing about it now

ReputationRep:
    2 reps and no replies !!!

ReputationRep:
    You silly

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by channies)
    You silly

Posted from TSR Mobile
    sily bily

ReputationRep:
    Hilarious aren't you? Making comments that you know will upset your teacher just to show off infront of your class.......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stonehrd4eva)
    sily bily
    Are you sayings your name is billy or my name is billy?

ReputationRep:
    Tbh I feel bad for some teachers. Having to go through **** like that. I'd snap and drop kick someone in the face, You should feel **** though. Women especially are sensitive about their weight. Why **** up your relationship with your teacher like that? She's gonna remember that remark.

ReputationRep:
    wow, someone trains into an entire career to help people like you to learn and improve and you bully her and laugh at her...

Don't even know how to react to that.

That’s mean
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Are you in Year 7? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    not cool man, not cool.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    It's sad that some people can't respect their teachers. Always disliked the ****s in high school who thought it was funny to make fun of them.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    How do you think she feels because of you now, for all you know she could have cried over that. You don't know how sensitive she could be about her weight, and you should feel sickened at yourself tbh, I would

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    That's awful. Hope you are feeling bad.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jenx301)
    Hilarious aren't you? Making comments that you know will upset your teacher just to show off infront of your class.......
    tbf everyone laughed at it. even me. 20 peoples pleasure far outweighs the pain of 1 person

ReputationRep:
    tbf everyone laughed at it. even me. 20 peoples pleasure far outweighs the pain of 1 person
    20 morons vs 1 person who's dedicated themselves to educating morons such as yourself.

I think we all disagree with who you think is more important.

ReputationRep:
    I called a substitute a "beached whale". She didn't even punish me, she looked devastated. That was when I knew I'd be an a**hole for life.

ReputationRep:
    tbf you sound like a bit of a moron.

ReputationRep:
    No it doesn't, you done a petty cheap shot at her and you don't know what she's been going through in her life atm, that comment could have hurt her feelings more than you noticed.

I wish you had my overweight teacher, she would give you sass right back and embarrass you in front of the class (in a tolerable way)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No, it really doesn't. Not when this woman has gone through years of education and spent thousands on university fees to get treated like s*** by people who want a quick laugh. Like others have said, that's nothing to be proud of at all mate.

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.